PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

GamesCOM 2014 - Page 5
Join our TS!

View Poll Results: Could be at GamesCOM on:

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday 15th

3 37.50%
  • Saturday 16th

1 12.50%
  • both days

4 50.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: GamesCOM 2014

Hybrid View

Hi Folks

First of all...AWSOME that so many people will attend Gamescom 2014! (16 maybe 17 so far)
    I was informed that the lineup cannot yet be revealed, at least last time i talked/chatted with the EA community manager a while ago.
    Tho last year they released the lineup the week before gamescom if i am not mistaking.

The community lounge; Vercetti and i had contact with the community manager about this...
    Everyone that signed up is on the list for the community lounge.
    After my mail Vercetti resubmitted an updated list and as far as i can see everyone is on it.
    Darkvoo you indeed aren't on the list yet noticed your PM to me and i will update the list and forward it to the community manager and Vercetti.

This is the list of people for the EA community lounge @ Gamescom 2014 so far;
    Vercetti
    Shadowfox
    Error.exe
    Caveman
    MI-six + Basicly
    L00_Cyph3r
    macgyver1969
    Alien_Smith
    Pyran +1
    Jimdijkstra86NL + 2*
    FancyDeath*
    Claudio_aka_Du0*
    TheIncredible
    -=OG=Einhornpups (will try her best to make it, tho not yet confirmed)
    DarkVoo

Also thanks for the tip DarkVoo cuz yes people i forgot to ask for "In Case of Emergency"(ICE) names/numbers.
    Please PM me and/or Vercetti a name and number for ICE so when shit hits the fan that can be covered.

Friendly Greetings, Jimmy ;-D
    And see you all @ Gamescom 2014...BTW you can reconize me on site, i will be wearing the black OG t-shirt.

I already contacted andreas, it is up to date voo.

I won't be able to make it because of work. In the unlikely event the situation changes i will let you know. Have fun and make a video.

if anyone knows anybody who wants to give away his/her ticket for saturday i would be happy to get it...else i will not be able to enter on saturday

Lisa is having soms for saturday
    Last edited by MI-six; 2014-07-27 at 22:10.

You can have pyrans +1 ticket she aint coming.
    Best regards Jimmy ;-D

When u ever got a question please ask!
    If u ever need help /support look me up on TeamSpeak, i got too much time on my hands and really like too help out where ever i can. * ;-)

Reminder to the players that have a game for wich we have server(s) don't forget too hop on a empty OG server whenever you can to help fill them up, many thanks in advance. ;-)

oh that is great news! a lifesaver!
    what about friday? do i have to buy it (will do so on thursday when my money arrives) or anyone also has a spare one?

Did Lisa already buy them? Is it a sure thing they are available?
    Last edited by Vercetti; 2014-07-28 at 07:52.

Good point, its not a sure thing yet tho saturn bought a sh*tload of tickets so i dont expect them to be sold out.
    Best regards Jimmy ;-D

When u ever got a question please ask!
    If u ever need help /support look me up on TeamSpeak, i got too much time on my hands and really like too help out where ever i can. * ;-)

Reminder to the players that have a game for wich we have server(s) don't forget too hop on a empty OG server whenever you can to help fill them up, many thanks in advance. ;-)

i really need a feeback if i can have those gamescom tickets for friday and saturday or not...does anyone have the mobile numbers?