Hi Folks Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Update's about Hotel/Transportation will be updated on my first post.

Indeed i got some update's my sinceer apoligy' s for that i am late...I had a rough and busy couple of weeks.
Also while gathering serveral details regarding Gamescom, Hotel, car rental...my system but most of all my browser crashed a couple times therefore a had to re-write the post 4 times after witch i eventually gave up and needed a brake.

Anyways indeed i had contact with Andreas Koch about Gamescom and the EA community lounge.
Yes we have been accepted access to the community lounge!
I can simply give him the names + date's of the members attending so he can list us all.

-=Info/details about members/people attending in a PM before 10th of july please=-
PS; I agreed that i would let Andreas Koch know before the 15th of july who would attend and when.

If you are attending what i need in a PM on the forum for the community lounge/Whatsapp/Hotel is:
1. Â*Date's (time's) you will/expect-to be there Arrivall/Departure.
2. Â*Real Names.
2. Â*Gaming Nicknames (in case of P4F your main soldiername/TS-forum name)
3. Â*An email address.
4. Â*For the ones that dont mind also a mobile phone number. (I took the liberty to create a whatsapp group for Gamescom)

Also since there where some issues regarding Booking hotels i did some research
At booking.com i found a hotel with 5 rooms for 10 adults for a grand total of: 807,50=161,,50 per room for 2 nights.
It is in Dormhagen 18.3KM from cologne...Booking.com hotel website page quote;

Situated only 50 metres from Dormagen’s pedestrian area, this 3-star hotel boasts excellent transport connections and easy access to the trade fair cities of Cologne and Düsseldorf.
The Hotel Kölner Hof offers cosy rooms in the immediate vicinity of the colourful shops and restaurants of Dormagen’s town centre.
The A57 motorway, railway station and airport are just a few minutes away. The sights and business opportunities of Cologne and Düsseldorf are within equally comfortable reach.
Free parking is available directly on the property.
I can book all rooms if all is right at no expence thats IF i have the details of everyone.

To me it seems like the perfect place to stay.....-=or Â*not what a fail little to cosy!!=-
Can someone look for a hotel?, i seem to keep failing....will keep looking tho.

Also i will be renting/hiring a car to get there IF i can find at least 2 people that need a ride.
The 4th or 5th seath will most likely be taken by a friend and neighbour of mine.
Also within lets say about 100KM from 's-Hertogenbosch/Den Bosch
The bill for the car will be devided by the number of people driving with me...me included, any extra km's from/to hotel/train/airport and gamescom the gasbill will be split by the ones driving along.
The expected bill grand total will be between 200 and 480 depending on the number of people driving along.
I counted on 3 to 5 people me included...dont mind to hire van for 7+ but then the average price p.p. would be higher.

Thats it for now/so far, Hoping i have informed you guys enough.
Again my apoligy's for the late post/update
Friendly Greetings, Jimmy ;-D