PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

Banned for insulting
Join our TS!

Banned for insulting

Hi Oldguys,

A few days ago i got banned for insulting.
    I was drinking some water, while my little brother taked my seat, and said in the chat "kanker hond".
    I came back, and I saw i got banned...
    Please can you unban me? I have played a lot of times on your servers, and now I can't play anymore!
    (Sorry if it is bad English, I hope you understand it..)

Kind regards,
    Bramvdl27

Re: Banned for insulting

Typical, It's always somebody else who did it when people get banned. Your little brother comes up and instead of playing the game you have running, he decided to put some severe insults in the chat out of nowhere?

I must say your story isn't very convincing. Â*I suggest you stop venting your anger in game, especially with insults like those.

As for your bann, that is not my decision, I just felt the need to post the above.

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar

Hello Bram,

I can follow Burnings remark.

To evaluate this better and decide I need to know on which of our servers this happened, which soldier name you played on and if possible the date so I can check the chat logs.

Our automated anti-swear filter will normally give you an instant ban for the word kanker.
    This ban should automatically expire at the end of the game round so are you sure you can't join that server anymore?
    If so, same questions as above (which server, which soldier, which date).

And yeah, we are a mature community and we do not like swearing, so if this was a temp ban by our filter or if we decide to lift the ban if it is permanent, don't do it again!

Hi oldguys,

I can already join your servers, thanks for helping!

I promise that my little brother will never use my laptop again!

Kind regards,

Bram