PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

Safe to buy ? or swindle (oplichterij) - Page 4
Join our TS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Safe to buy ? or swindle (oplichterij)

oke , but i already played it
    I bought it at the Ogirin store

Buy it a G2PLAY

It's a Polish webstore. In Poland games are cheaper. Normally stores around the world adjust their prices when selling in other (wealthier) regions.

These smart Polish guys don't. They sell keys at Polish prices worldwide. They are 100% reliable (at least in the EU, I can't speak for nations that aren't part of the EU)

You pay with Euro's (I prefer paypal) and about an hour later you get the serial key in you mailbail box.

How does this work? These guys buy games in bulk from Polish retailers. (Legally!)

However in those countries everything is much cheaper (ie a vodka there is the same price as a cola or a beer in Belgium. A Vodka in Belgium is 4 to 5 times as expesive)

Long story short. Poland is cheap. These guys know that so they sell their very cheap games to us a regular cheap prices and still make nice profit.

Also, they have shipping cost. They usually buy a load of boxed games and instead of sending you the box, they just send you the key which then you can enter in Steam or Origin.

They also have an excellent helpdesk just in case (One time I got a key for a different game, it was no problem and I got a good key within minutes (during office hours ofc)

Check it!

I just bought FIFA14 for 32,99 EURO. On Origin it costs 49,99 euro

G2PLay
    Battlefield 4 EA Origin Key Pre-order: €42.99
    Battlefield 4 + China Rising DLC EA Origin Key Pre-order €47.99
    Battlefield 4 Premium DLC EA Origin Key Pre-order €44.99 (DLC and Premium upgrade only)
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition EA Origin Key Pre-order €79.99

Origin (please note that these are prices from Belgium)

Battlefield 4 Standard: €59,99
    Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe: €69.99
    Battlefield 4 Premium DLC EA Origin: €49.99 (DLC and Premium upgrade only)
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition: Not for sale as a bundle. Buy BF4 Deluxe and Premium upgrade seperate: €130,97

If you want BF4 Premium you buy it for 79 dollar at G2play or for 131 dollar at Origin. Shop smart, shop G2play*

* There are other shops that have these discounts, but I always use this one, but I was sceptic at first but I always got my stuff so I keep going there. Even there are even cheapers alternative.
    If you're really cheap, buy from Russian stores and usa VPN (But unless you know what you're doing stick with G2play).

Thanj you, its clear now, ive already have bf4
    But anyway, thank you for ur time and ill check this website out ASAP