PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

Another... - Page 3
Join our TS!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another...

Re: Another...

Impressive, my HD6950 gets about 69-72 aswell after some hours of bf3. (i dont check inbetween ,might be quicker). I use the default fan-curve for my GPU.
    Still need to get myself better CPU cooler.Maybe liquid? There is plenty of 2nd hand watercooling equipment and alot of 1155 blocks. I got a Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo atm. Â*Max temp on my 2500K @ 3.8 Ghz is 65. thats on 100% load after an hour, it doesnt increase. Ivy is 28 nm Â*, which helps

Nice setup you have there really Â*8)

Nice, shit. Definably like the smaller case also!
    Lets trade? ;D

What I envy you is not the cool gear you have, it's the time (and somewhat-consequently, the will) to do all the tuning, testing, playing with all this crap.

Registered Guests

YAY one week on, it made it - the pc STILL hasnt been rebooted or powered down since before the double torture testing above, its still firing on all four cores at 4.5Ghz, downloads, TV and games on every day.

Thanks for the nice words guys, its been a lot of researching to get it like this. No more ATX ever again! (at least not for me, ill build anything anyone wants)

@Zladuric, Ah its no time at all, put on benchmark- go wash dishes, put on another bench, go make some food...etc etc. As well as core electronics training ive been modding computers since I first hacksawed an Atari ST keyboard off to extend it with telephone cable (I just wanted a remote keyboard like we have today, worked well ). Fast forward many years and I probably make it look easy - its not, I just know it like a Baker knows his bread.

Registered Guests

Hey St0mpy

Nice build and thanks for going to the trouble of posting the BMs and pics.

I'm curious what site you use to purchase your components? ÂÂ*I used to use overlockers.co.uk but haven't been in the UK for a while so I'm out of touch on where is best.

Registered Guests

hi iNco, thanks

I dont have one place, im a heavy user of google shopping and go to whoever can give me the lowest deal on the bundle im looking for at any given day. Â*Since the hardware is exactly the same inside the box its all about the delivery price and how long its going to take for me.

For B&M stores I tend to use yoyotech in central london for off the shelf stuff. Not always a great price but its convenient if im in town anyway. Â*Even in this day and age i still feel happier dealing across a counter, returns are so much easier.

The above PC was made with parts from Yoyo, Scan, Systo, Watercoolinguk, but also I had much of it already.