Taylor, one of the things you never did seem to grasp is that the shotgun rule was only on OG1 with the others being free for all servers ... more recently they decided to include OG2 in that, but that still leaves my fav OG3 as FFA as well as your favourite OG5, which is also FFA and has never had any kind of weapon or boost restriction put on it...

...ever

I like you taylor, but you really do have a problem listening to what you are told, the above is a good example but also there are times ive told you things and it just goes over your head and you end up struggling because of it ... example when you first learned the admin commands, I told you to go test them on the server there and then because I can see what people type and could have corrected you on any mistakes, but you chose not to and then a week later you are complaining you couldnt kick people...orly? I mean its your choice, the offer was there to help you but i cant force it on you, same with other things... you get some half story idea about something then spin out these opinions of yours based on only part of the input data.

soooo, OG3 and 5 never had a shotgun rule, you can (and could always) use a SAIGA there all you like, why are you complaining you had to go elsewhere?