PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

Ban C4 on Conquest Domination?
Join our TS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Guests

Ban C4 on Conquest Domination?

The burn radius on the flags in Conquest Domination is very small. A player can just place C4 at the A flag for example and just watch the burn indicators on the minimap. Once it starts to flash you just click the detonator and it guarantees you have one or multiple kills, no matter where you are on the map.

Not sure if C4 can be shot or 'naded' but I am sure that having to worry about C4 each time you're about to cap a flag completely breaks up the flow of the high speed gameplay that makes this game mode fun. Â*

While not 100% a glitch or exploit this comes very close as the flag indicators are not intended as kill indicators. And it's highly likely we will be seeing a lot of this. Personally, if I notice 2 or more players doing this I leave the server. We could consider banning C4 on OG Conquest Domination servers to prevent annoyance and to keep the fast gameplay intact.

I have no clue if this is realistic from a technincal standpoint. Just sharing my thoughts on this because I think it's something the staff could consider.

Re: Ban C4 on Conquest Domination?

I use my lovely 320 before i enter the flag. It clear all the C4 :-)

Yeah i usually toss a nade in to clear any c4 or gaymores. All though i know that's not the point putting explosives on the caps is not on imo. If you ban c4 you will just have dice/ea on your back once someone reports it.

Then we should ban C4 in rush also

I am personally against banning C4. Yes, it is annoying but ... it is part of game same as claymores or TUG-s.

Just get the usas-12 and control day and night! like a GOD!!!11!1!!1! ÂÂ*8)

Even though this isn't how C4 was supposed to be used, my opinion is that we should not remove weapons from the game as long as they are not glitched (AUG, M26, ...) Since I've been here it hasn't been done and I would keep it that way.

As said before, grenade/M320/fraground/... clear the area anyway

Registered Guests

Not banning weapons unless there is serious glitching going on makes sense. Otherwise you open the door to a flood of complaints from players that get annoyed by some tactic or weapon. The C4 thing was just something I noticed. It seemed like a good idea to make a thread and see what the opinions are.

It kinda looks like I won't be playing CQ that often anyways. It misses certain true BF3 gameplay elements that I really like. For me, it's more a like a quick snack. Something different I can enjoy for a couple of rounds in between playing real BF3 maps with all the strategic depth they have to offer.

Same here, I play 2 or 3 rounds to get warmed/pumped up and then I play some real BF3

+1 to no weapon banning except glitched ones. ...and after most guys completed the C4-assignment ... that flagblowing will decrease ...

I use it myself. Its one mean to control flags, so why not? There is no discussion about claymores at mcoms, so why do we need a discussion here?

Its part of the game and as long it is not bug, lets have fun and use every advantage the different weapons own.

Battlefield 3 Bugs
    [hr:4b727cdd5c]
    BF3 ID: Sonny_OG *| *XBL GAMERTAG: MatouNoir