PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

OldGuys BBQ/Meeting
Join our TS!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

OldGuys BBQ/Meeting

Goodmorning all,

For some time now I have been wanting to organize a community meeting in the Netherlands.
    But I never had a good idea on where and how to organize it.
    So thats why im going to bring it up here.

My idea would be to have a big BBQ in the Gaasperplas park near Amsterdam.
    Its very easy to get to with public transport but also by car.
    Its remote so we can all get fucking wasted without people giving a crap.
    For people that would come from a little further, and want to spend the night in Amsterdam,
    would be able to either take a spot on the campsite closeby,
    or maybe I would be able to fix a big house closeby. But that I will update later on.

Ofcourse after the BBQ we can go grab some drinks in the city or whatever we feel like.
    For this meeting we would set a date on some weekend, depending on the weather ofcourse.
    My suggestion would be the weekend of 7th of July. The weekend earlyer is not possible due to socces finals.

These people can be there:
    Vercetti | Frank
    ERROR | Jim
    0daro0
    TheIncredible | Chris
    Caveman | Michiel

There is a catering that delivers a full BBQ meal for 13.50 a person (no drinks) including free delivery.
    For this we would have to have a group bigger than 10 guys.

So what do you think? Would you be interested? Would you show up?
    If not, can we bribe you with a goodiebag? xD

Let us know by replying!

Re: OldGuys BBQ/Meeting

IAM IN!

Good Plan and i quess its OG only right ?

iam lookin forward!

I am down with that!

Great! That is 3 already. Now lets pray for a weekend with good weather.

Depends If I'm available since my GF planned a festival somewhere at the end of June.

definitely 7th of july because of money getting paid on the 1th

if it´s the 30th i am out

on the 7th i am so in that

why dont you dutch guys make this in a place more accessable for the majority of te members, soo in norway ?
    Most of our members are swedes, and everbody "knows" that the majority of all swedes live in norway, cause there are no jobs for young swedes in sweden

Registered Guests

Denmark ÂÂ*:wink:

I'd love to come but driving 450 km back and forth plus a night at a hotel is a bit too expensive for my small budget... ÂÂ*
    Maybe if I had somebody to take with me so that we can split the costs then I would consider it but for now it's a no-go...

I will be in Denmark in 25 of July. In Kopenhagen. I could buy u a beer :-)