Ok, heres the Final Walkthrough on how to Play C&C, テつ*its only meant as a rough guide, things like inbuilt chat system is being made by the Devs, so some of these guides may get outdated at some point.

Today, we Look at Offensive:

Below, we have a level 18 forgotten base, I have already sent in one attack.

[img][/img]

Using offensive Units far below the enemys level is not something I can reccomend to guys new to C&C. テつ* You can Attack Units Higher than your own, and some times, with experiance, you can win.

The reason I am Atacking this Size of base, is because a nearby Alliance, would like to also defeat it to extend there territory, and perhaps put a squeeze on our progress.

OK, we don't need to go into anything here but the actual battlefield.

A level 18 Forgotten base has many types of units, Like the Nav'i, these Hostiles are very hard to kill 8O

Working from the front defences, we have some Rocket fists and Missile squads.
To the sides, we have Anti Infrantry vehicles, and in front of our advancing troops, we have the dreaded Anti infranty barbed wire, plus some anti vehicle ground obstacles. テつ*To the left and right is Antivehicle tanks, and the big turrets are Flak Guns, which is why,at this point I dont have Airpower in my line up.

behind them is the last line of defence, always the most difficult, that consists of roughly the same as the front defensive units.

One of the most often mistakes , even with more seasoned players, is to forget about the lowly Riflemen. テつ*DON'T!!

In front of our advancing team is rocket fists and missile squads, テつ*The only units capable of destrying these are infrantry, NOT vehicles, and certainly not APC Guardians.

If i was to send in pitbulls and the tanks First, all of them would be gone in first wave against the rocket fists and the advancing from left or right vehicle busters.

So you ALWAYS send in troops first to clear the way of these type of enemys.
If you come across an enemy or base, which has two or three larger Infranty MG nests first, テつ*Then you would NOT send in infrantry first, you would send in Pitbulls and tanks in two waves to take them out so the following Infrantry arent to exposed.

My Pitbulls are further back, because I want to use them to start breaking down the anti aircraft テつ*Flak turrets, so at a later stage in this battle, i can sell 4 pitbulls, and change them for 4 firehawks, to fiish off the buildings, buts thats quite a few attacks away, I have to first neutralise The Air defences to have any chance of breaching the defence and bombing the Buildings.

With this kind of larger base, I use Both my bases to attack it. テつ* This not only saves repair time for all the vehicles In my main base, but allows me to use テつ*a differant setup of units, in keeping with what defences still need destroying.

Fortunetly Forgotten bases dont have Firestrike or Ion cannon support. テつ*However an Alliance most probably will, and in this case, If I found I was being pounded By nearby Arttillery, at this level of base, テつ*I Would have no hope of getting very much further, with already damaged units.

There is NO way , you can not lose units at this level of action. テつ*The bigger picture shows, that the Anti infrantry barbed wire will kill the infranrty left, Pitbulls destroy these, but, you stand to lose these, if you have anto vehicle units ready to pounce on you.

On top of this, we have a base behind this defence of level 18. テつ*level 18 structures take , again a long time to get though them, espically the level 18 or 19 construction yard. You can share the load of destroying these larger bases, by asking for help from your neighbours if there online. テつ* These big bases, produce a lot of goodies for succesful attacks, A pair of you combining your attacks, will still reap plenty of resources, not to mention Research points, that may run into 10k-50k.

Of course a lot of battles arent as intense as this one is. テつ*I have shown you this one, as an example, as to what to expect, as you dig deeper into the hostiles camps.

BUT, Players bases are very Differant, テつ*For one thing, Most contain lots of MG nests, a sure killer of even 12 infranty lined up.
Vehicle turrets, will blow up your tanks, pitbulls and guardians, before they even get to the wall they are sitting in!

Its here, that you have to work out, what units are going to be best against your enemy. テつ* if theres very little Aircover, then, You can use Firehawks to swoop over テつ*and breach the defenses and demolish the buildings. But if you are confronted with Anti air vehicles, pitbulls, predator tanks and paladin Aircraft is a much safe bet.

there are many stategys to play this game effectivly, None are right, and none are wrong, its テつ*a case of learning by your mistakes, as one guy, i watched replay in server 4 recently, sent in 5 APC guardians against 3 anti vehicle Turrets, That was a bad move, and no thinking had gone into his attack, unsurprsingly, all 5 were テつ*instantly blown away by the three turrets.

So, this is not a complete works of success in C&C, but should give テつ*you a good basis on how to move foreward your base, with the tips I have shown. There will be parts I probably missed out, and all this is down to expereince, テつ*"Once bitten, twice Shy" they say, and C&C is テつ*all about learning as you go

this concludes the basic guide to running your base, buiding defence and some offensive tactics.

Hope this has been usefull to you all.

regards テつ*ZeroAssault007 - テつ*Commander RDA Reapers EU server 4 - テつ*& now in OG gamers Alliance in EU 11 server.