Alright, first off, let me start by saying that I have really really enjoyed my time on your server. テつ*I know Xfactor and many of my teammates enjoy playing on your server as well.

Also, let me preface this by saying that I am not banned, nor do I have any intention of getting banned from you server. テつ*

That being said, my last experience in your server was less than enjoyable. テつ*The round had just started, and my team was absolutely getting smashed. テつ*It was pretty much an instant spawn camp (which happens sometimes, no big deal). テつ*I was on mumble playing with another rival member who was playing on the opposing side for the round. テつ*After he saw how uneven the teams were, he did a team switch to join my squad. テつ*

When getting spawn camped, we don't complain, but we actually enjoy the challenge of "bringing it back." テつ*Meaning, we love the challenge of breaking through and trying to reverse the situation. テつ*We've done it many times before and it just makes "pubbing" a little more competitive for us. テつ*It also avoids us "base raping."

However, when my teammate (sMaCk) did the teamswitch, he was instantly harassed by an admin in the server, named Natorr. テつ*The conversation went something like this...

Natorr: テつ*lol nice team switch rival
smack: テつ*??
smack: テつ*just trying to even the teams
Natorr: テつ*I find team switchers funny
Natorr: テつ*It's not like team switching actually evens the teams
Natorr: テつ*There's no real reason to do it
smack: テつ*why the hate?

and it goes from there...

(keep in mind, that is just some paraphrasing)

So there are little snide comments made here and there, all the while we are actually making a difference (newsflash: 2 good players can actually change the outcome in a server). テつ*We end up capping C and begin to take B when Natorr decides to do a team nuke to both sides... テつ*After that, she force moves Smack BACK to the team that was camping us. テつ*

At that point I was pretty frustrated. テつ*It just seems that any logic or reason was evading Natorr. テつ*I have nothing against her personally, but there is seriously no reason for the admin abuse in that situation. テつ*Again, we enjoy playing in your server. テつ*We try to respect your rules, and we generally get along with everyone there. テつ*

So I just wanted to bring this to your attention. テつ*I don't want you to remove her admin or anything, just maybe tone it back a little bit and try to show some respect. テつ*Thanks.