PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

My commitment to BFP4F - Page 2
Join our TS!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My commitment to BFP4F

Well if your fee will run out, you will hear it from me as a forum pm. :P
    You don't have to pay monthly ... you can pay upfront as well. Then you have to worry less ...

I paid always 6 upfront :P

_______

And, yeh you can use the C&C channel in our teamspeak.
    As long as they behave in that channel, I see no problem! :P

_______

And also couple old guys members started with C&C alliance, but we are all started in world 11!

_______

And me shouting ? When? :P

Hi Guys, and hello RPG, must have a proper chat one day, we seem to pass each other on way to other destinations at present:P

Qoute: "For a quite Boy, you put on quite a show"

Did you say QUIET BOY!

Ok thanks for the replies on fees.

Now on to main bussiness:

I was asked By Incredible If I would possibly like to head up The C&C alliance for official OG gamer Alliance and oversee C&C within OG servers.

This I am happy to do, As I do have a lot of experiance in the field of this type of game, where alliances must fall or Bind together to survive, plus the interactive diplomatic part of C&C which is paramount to how any alliance is seen and respected, by others.

This is not at all like the BF maps, and of course, its not for all, and you need some patience & time to achieve a Kick ass base.

As it happens, today, I met up With MI-SIX on TS, テつ* who, informed me, that he has an alliance in server 11 as said above, its called Mi-SIX_OG.

We discussed a little of what we could achieve, and we in broad agreement, that if an official OG Gamers Alliance was made, we could be Allies with his Alliance as soon as the Alliance was formed.

First, I would like members to think of an inspiring name for the new OG Alliance. テつ*Im playing with some names fro the group, and will put them foreward on a Seperate C&C Thread later today.
    Second we need a dedicated forum within OG web page, like we have now, to post comments, help issues, How to guides, which I can contribute too. テつ*I Would be happy to moderate it if you so wish.
    Third, once I build the first new base to start us off, I would need A second in command, and at least an officer, to help handle diplomatic relations, invite or warn, kick players for causing Issues with other alliances. etc etc. テつ*obviously these positions would be only open to guys with some experiance already in the field.

Any other comments, ideas, please post em テつ*:!:

regards T-Nova
    [/img]

Please see new thread for C&C I made.

"The Birth of OG C&C Alliance"
    [/img]