Hey guys, テつ*you have me reaching for my hankie soon ops:

I can't thank you all enough for all the kind words, and at least no one has called me a Bitch! Unlike RPG of course, but hes differant :P

Indredible I should have waited and spoke to someone, next day, テつ* But you know, sometimes, when u have a bad day , whatever, shit happens テつ*

Would be great to see you in battle more along with Error! テつ* yes I know Some grief comes wrapped up in these type of games, and suffered being camped and Jumped on in other Worlds. テつ*The problem at the time, was, I was being harrased, and Pushed around, and テつ*There was little I could do about it, cos the kick didnt work, cos , again at the time, I didnt know I only had those rights on my baby テつ* :lol: テつ*OG5. テつ*

But テつ*I am back, thanks to RPG Mich' writing to me, テつ*Im fine now, and will try to curb my silly british attitude lol

I only use a ban as a last resort, As i have stated, im not テつ*without some admin skills and Mod skills, it was just the lack of ,"What the hell am I" :P テつ* Or why didnt that work, that got me so frustrated, and being hounded out by two players in Oman, was not nice, therefore Ilost my rag, as they say. please forgive me, テつ*and you all such a part of what テつ*i have become, and love chatting and having a good laugh in TS.

See u on that Field guys

Kind regards Mike