PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

My latest Rig's
Join our TS!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My latest Rig's

Registered Guests

My latest Rig's

as you can tell im a tidy freak lol.
    This is just my gaming rig, it doesnt serve any other purpose lol
    Spec:
    Intel core i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz
    Asus Z8P68 mobo
    8gb Corsair vengence 1866mhz ram
    AMD XFX 6950 2gb GPU
    Corsair H60 push/pull liquid cooling
    Corsair Force 3 120gb SSD (now 2 but not in pic)
    Corsair HX650w PSU
    NZXT Phantom case

i now own a desk, but havent photographed that yet lol, thats to come.

My micro media server

Home server

Re: My latest Rig's

Wow, really nice. What do you use your homeserver for?

Registered Guests

its kind of a glorified NAS server lol. Its just a hub for all my movies music and files, so i can network them to all my computers and TV's.

I had the intention of running a game server or 2 on it, but due to geographic location my internets poor lol.

Plus my gaming rig only has SSD's in it so space is limited, so steam games and such are backed up on there テつ*

Registered Guests

Really cool m8. テつ*I thought my coolermaster case was big however yours makes it look tiny.

Once again it's depressing to see my in case cabling is piss poor compared to others. テつ*I always end up getting distracted.

Also very nice selection of movies and kudos for intentionally blurring the Harry Potter box set down the bottom

Registered Guests

yeah i was shocked how big a full ATX case is compared to my old antec 900 case.

Theres so much room behing the rear panel on the NZXT phantom you could fit a dead rat or 2 as well as bunches of cables lol

HAHA i doo own the harry potter box set テつ*ops: butttt thats the World war 2 in colour boxset you can seee テつ*

Registered Guests

and finally my new desk (which my case blatantly wouldnt fit in lol)

Got my new headset this morning, got the Roccat kave 5.1's. hopefully dont sound like im under water now ツ*8O

Just need to mount my monitor on the wall, and then get my second and 3rd monitor and then im a happy bunny!!.. but will need a second gpu for the 3rd.. which also means new psu... yay expenses!!

Nice nice, my desk is such a mess compared to yours,
    what keyboard is that?

Registered Guests

its the saitek cyborg v7, which matched my R.A.T 9 mouse (or rat lol) and Cyborg gaming surface テつ* everything must match lol

Registered Guests

Looks nice, I don't like the Phantom case though, i would rather have a 600T for the money. Where are the unicorns on your rainbow keyboard?

Registered Guests

you see i was going to get the 600t in white, but it just didnt scream "gaming case" at me. the phantom on the other hand looks some what storm trooperish!

lol wish i did have a unicorn! thats why i like the cyborg keyboard as you can customize the colours, its split up into 6 sections and you can have each one a different colour, i like it because i know where the wasd keys are at a glance. plus im simple.. ans bright shiney thinks make me foam at the mouth.