PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

Damn is not a sware word!!! lol - Page 2
Join our TS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Damn is not a sware word!!! lol

WTF is "Where is The Food"

Why servers get restricted in swearing by watchdog, while the game itself is 18+ and features mass-swearing is over my head anayways.

But server rules are server rules.

Funny thing is always if you tell people they arguing with a programm and they didn't know...
    I'm coming for you!!!

Gotta agree Â*with Dragon here.

I almost got kicked on the Metro server for saying
    "Thank God not all FIST players are as good as John."

It warned me for that. Same for my typo saying "Nice shit" instead of "Nice Shot".
    Problem with Scripts is that they can't see stuff in their context. If somebody say:
    "<Insert> you are shit at this game" Its something different than somebody saying to his team "Were kinda in the shit at B , i need help"

Thats the main flaw with scripts.
    Personally i dont care for swearing, its 18+ but, well like above serverrules are server rules.
    But you might wanna consider what i just explained above. If you make the script to strict , people will get kicked for nothing.
    I think a script should only be used for racial language like "nigger, jew etc" Which is unacceptable in any context.

PS: I still dont know what "Thank God not all FIST players are as good as John." has for bad word in it. Anybody knows?

Well can you modify the way and the words watchdog kicks?

you might have typed a extra s in as ?

Registered Guests

the in game character often says "im getting my shit pushed in" "theres a tank over there its a big fucker" or "thats the shiznit"

lol i think naughty words are being forced in my face as it is.

I for one hate swearing and never do it, my vocal range of swear words is "crap, fudge, arse, ass, balls and bloody" lol dont think anyone bar watchdog takes offense to that!

Watchdog is total dumb ass Yesterday got killed while kill/kick procedure because watchdog think that player name is bad word

I think that the watchdog is one of these things which works well on the paper, but which doesn't really work in-game.

The real priority about moderating the server is to fight against harsh and disrespectful players, and that can be done only by the judgement of an in-game admin.

Even if I totally suscribe to the fight against illiteracy and text message langage, swearing is part of the language and we all do. Plus, players will get the trick quickly, and start to use words like "fuuuuuck" or "ffffffuckkkk".

To be effective, let's not tolerate any disrespects and let's ban right away (eventually after one single warning, if you are a patient guy like me). There are enough fishes in the sea to play on our servers without bothering with giving direspectful players a fair trial. They have been caught with their pants down after all.

"You're such a noob" / !Slay - !Kill
    "Fucking noob camper" / !Kick
    "Son of a bitch" - Use of glitches / Ban without warning

Ps: Sometime, I cut my microphone and I curse...

When will you then have time to play, you would not do anything but kicking, banning and arguing with kids

That is big problem. On Karkand constantly kicking MAV glitchers and watching for them that can't play normally. If you do all like should kill/kick/ban it is hard work