PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

Shotgun or not?
Join our TS!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shotgun or not?

Shotgun or not?

Ok question,

I play as Medic.
    I have tried the Elite shotgun and I sucked at it.... 8O
    I am not the best (fast) aiming guy so if I miss the fist time, (pr3efered head shot) I had to reload and that takes too much time. (I mostly got shot before reloading)

So is there a different shotgun you guys prefer?
    I was thinking about the Russian one?

Anyone with suggestions, and expierences?

Thanks RD

Re: Shotgun or not?

It seems the PTE is still up, there you can try for 50 or 100 credits every elite shotgun

Saiga12 is semi-auto and has practicaly no recoil : better if you miss the first shot
    Spas15 is semi-auto and has some recoil and less spread : you can shoot further away
    Usas12 is full auto and basically better than the other two above : seen as a noob gun but is extremly efficient
    Spas12 is pump-action with more damages than Saiga or Spas15 : much more fun and rewarding than these two
    870c is pump-action and is close to the Veteran Spas12 : the must funny and manly shotgun
    Was an OldGuy

Thanks mate.
    I will have a look at it tonight when I am @ home.
    Maybe try one for one day. And have some fun.

Best shotguns = Elite usas / Saiga-12 / Spas-15 for the pro's under us.

Best overall would be the Elite usas. Large clip, Large damage close by!

Registered Guests

sounds like u need the USAS, its the only semi-auto shotty so if you think you might miss the first shot(s), keep dragging the trigger till you dont (or its empty, the elite version usas has most ammo)

Next time I will try it for one day. Just to see how it handles and if it works.
    Thanks for the advice here.

RD

I love the usas on sharqi

I was thinking to take every weapon from Russian.
    I am not Russian but my wife is. So its just fun to have an all over Russian soldier.
    I already have the suit and helmet, now lets see if the weapons are any good.
    My son has the same so when we play together we move together in same suit and guns on the field :-)
    (RussianDestryr2)

Would be fun to have more RussianDetroyers with the same uniform and than play together.

How is the Usas at longer distance?

So you are destroying her every day? ÂÂ*:lol:

Also, the Elite AK is very, very nice ÂÂ*8)

Nah, not Destroying.

I am at work, that sucks buy the way, but I can be online all the time.
    Its just morefun to read and put some commants in here than working, is it not?

Later!

If it gets annoying just let me know ok.