@ Amance and other enthousiasts...

I was a bit nerdy too, a couple of years ago. I had to chill down a bit, cuz I had no proper resources to keep on building. So I kinda lost interest... But then came BF3 (was a BIG fan of BF2 and played it on highend stuff at that time) and saw some awsome builds here on the forum, so I wanted to get back into the nice grafics and so on. I have studied the market also, but I don't have a clue which parts are better at the moment... Â*ops: That's why I made this thread.

The budget aint big, but willing to wait a bit longer to save a bit more. I can wait... (waited 1 year to play BF2) I most probarbly gonna buy it part by part over a long period of time. Let's just say €500,- and I could go a bit higher, I guess...

I will need these components:

- Case (Currently I own a microtower and looking for something bigger. Nothing fancy. No need for an early X-mas...)
- Motherboard
- CPU (might go for the advised i5)
- Videocard (Huge Nvidia fan, so probarbly want to use the 560, if it will accomplish the 60 FPS you recommended)
- At least 8 Gigidies of RAM (have 6 ATM)
- CPU-cooler (thinking of the V8 from coolermaster)
- Power supply (Still have a 450 Watts laying around, somewhere... But it won't do the job for the 560 I guess...)
- Good USB-mic
- A 6.35mm or 1/4" jack headphone.
- Real skill...?

Components I want to use from previous builds:

- Harddrive
- DVD-drive
- 6 gigidies of RAM (will upgrade with more RAM)
- 64-bit Windows7 Ultimate
- Razerâ„¢ Salmosa (I don't like tons of buttons...)
- Samsung syncmaster T200HD monitor
- E-mu 0404 soundcard (pro studio soundcard)

It just needs to run smoothly, by that I meant it shouldn't lag at all...

Hopefully I gave you enough to work with.

Greetz Bobz

8O