If you have a secondary physical drive, put the pagefile on it, definitely. This has two benefits:

1) It allows for better multitasking overall because the system/OS will be able to read and write at the same time as required - it can read/write from one drive and read/write with the other at the same time. With just one drive, you can only read or write at any given moment, so while modern hard drives are damned fast, they still can't do both at the same time.

2) You'll relieve a lot of small random writes on the SSD which is the Achilles Heel of modern SSD technology. Yes, they're getting faster all the time, that's a given, but still the biggest slowdown on SSD hardware is with small random writes. The page file is typically seen as one big file on the drive in terms of space required, but the OS is reading/writing 4KB chunks (a page of data) so, that's most definitely considered small random writes.

You can leave the page file on the SSD and add a secondary one to the physical hard drive, that works too, but if and when a random write needs to be done on the SSD itself, performance will suffer and you may end up having that "stutter" that a lot of people notice with SSD hardware.

If you have a lot of physical RAM and you're not actively using it (like 4GB and you rarely use more than 2GB or whatever), you could look into disabling the page file (setting it to 0 bytes) and go from there, or just resizing it to a smaller amount if that's not an option. Personally if it were my machine, and I have 2GB or more of RAM, I'd do a lot of tweaking and testing but in the long run I'd end up using a RAMdisk for several different things, one of them being page file duties as well.

The fact that SSD hardware doesn't have "spinning plates" doesn't save it from performance issues. SSD hardware can't read and write at the same time, just like a physical hard drive can't, and the random write issues (even with the best SSD hardware) kills performance overall. There are ways to use work arounds to alleviate the random writes, actually, but that's another thread altogether...