PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

BF3 demo recap!
Join our TS!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BF3 demo recap!

BF3 demo recap!

Hey guys i was recently at dreamhack and got the opportunity to play the battlefield 3 multiplayer demo so here's a quick recap that reason2doubt wanted!

One of the main problems (for me atleast) that kinda ruined BC2 on PC was the hitreg i dont know how manny times it saved me from Sharps 40mm shotgun But dont worry, BF3 hitreg was crystal clean.

Map was operation metro on rush mode, obviously rush mode the maps get linear, but nothing compared to the chokepoint meatgrind party that most rush games in BC2 end up like, there was ALOT more flanking routes in compared to any BC2 map.

Operation metro played out in Paris, so there was ALOT of buildings you could enter.....and blow up people really enjoyed sitting next to a ammo box on third floor throwing down grenades.

Second base was in the subway as seen in the MP trailer, was really dark down there and it was so easy to get ambushed, one very cool thing down in the subways was seeing rockets fly since it was so dark, they really did light up the whole place, seeing the rockets fly further down the subway and seeing everything get dark again was amazing

Enough about the map now lets talk gameplay details!

the butterknife ala bc2 style is gone, you can now equip the knife aswell as doing stealth kills, while knife is equiped you slice with it(just like BC2) no matter where you hit them you had to slice them twice, stealth kill only works if you manage to sneak up behind an enemy, this is the only way to actually get their dogtags it was instant kill of course.

Engineers had a flashlight attachment on their weapon, it was SO annoying ones they got close it totally blinded you!, but then again flashlight made them easy to see at range.

The improved destruction was not fully implemented in the demo, sometimes i had to fire 3-4 rockets to get a simple house wall down other then that the improvement is alot bigger then it was from bc1 to bc2.

C4 throw trick still works.

There was one tank in the demo, but since 90% played engineer as soon as i entered it 10 RPGs came flying.

Graphics are just insane, crysis got beaten pretty bad gues ill have to upgrade....

Sound in BC2 is really good, till you hear BF3 who would have thought they could improve it that much....

The animations is VERY fluid, very realistisk, just made everything so much more awesome,

Wookies dont exist anymore R.I.P.

The time it took to kill someone felt like BC2 when all your bullets actually register.

Thats about it, those are the things i think is important from what i saw.

Most of this is already out on other sites from people that played the demo at E3 so i apologise if you already knew all this. Reason2doubt asked so nicely i just had to

Gues i have forgotten alot of things like i always so, so feel free to ask me anything

Re: BF3 demo recap!

I hate you. [period]

:lol:

Can we have a copy ?

Very interesting...thx a lot!

Thx a lot, nice info indeed!!! Hopefully hit registration will stay crystal clear to the end

I moved this topic to BF 3

Community Administrators Caveman's Avatar

Thanks for the info and like Vercetti said, I hate you too! :wink:

Its gone be awesome ! :P

Registered Guests

Thanks for the info Boby, just wets the appetite even more.

Boby thank you so much for sharing this information with us! I (stupidly) hadn't realised it was on any other websites, seems pretty obvious now lol! Thanks a lot buddy its nice to hear it from the fingers of a regular BC2 player on the OG servers.

Top man Boby!

Thanx for the info, got me excited!