PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

Low graphics ??
Join our TS!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low graphics ??

Low graphics ??

Can somebody tell me how i get the worst possible graphics in BC2 with my ati 3600 card ?
    A fomer trialist helped me when he was a part of the clan, but after i had to set up my pc again, theese settings was gone, and i dont remember them. I Have had "too good" graphics" since this re install.

I am not sure but i feel my fps are very low right now, my graphics freezes suddenly for like 3-5 seconds, wich is very annoying when you pair it with high ping/latency

Registered Guests

Re: Low graphics ??

U can try this Champ

To get an ATI frames boost:
    - Set Catalyst A.I to max

For a reported 10-20 fps boost:
    - Documents>BFBC2 and open up "settings.ini"
    - Change "renderaheadlimit" to 0 instead of 2

For a reported giant general performance boost:
    - Change "Bloom=true" to false

For another potentially big performance update (especially with Quad Core users):
    - Documents>BFBC2 and open up "settings"
    - Change "HSAO=true" to false (also settable in the in-game "advanced" graphics settings)

Other settings.ini changes that you can try:
    - Undergrowth=”medium” – Put this to low, if experiencing frame-rate issues. This map has a lot of it.
    - Water=”medium” - Not really any water to traverse in this map, go ahead and set this to low.
    - MSAA=”2? - This is Anti-aliasing, this will always use up a lot of a gpx cards resources. Set this to “0?
    - Shadows=”medium”- you can also set this to low to improve performance
    - Textures=”medium”- Setting this to low can improve FPS at the cost of visual eye candy.
    - Aniso=2 - Set this to 0 to disable Anisotropic filtering.

Hope it helps.

Registered Guests

U can try this Champ

Set Catalyst A.I to max

Documents>BFBC2 and open up "settings.ini"
    Change "renderaheadlimit" to 0 instead of 2

For another potentially big performance update (especially with Quad Core users):
    - Change "HSAO=true" to false (also settable in the in-game "advanced" graphics settings)

- Undergrowth=”medium” – Put this to low, if experiencing frame-rate issues. This map has a lot of it.
    - Water=”medium” - Not really any water to traverse in this map, go ahead and set this to low.
    - MSAA=”2? - This is Anti-aliasing, this will always use up a lot of a gpx cards resources. Set this to “0?
    - Textures=”medium”- Setting this to low can improve FPS at the cost of visual eye candy.

Hope it helps.

Registered Guests

Try this Champ.

- Documents>BFBC2 and open up settings.ini
    - Change renderaheadlimit to 0 instead of 2

- Documents>BFBC2 and open up settings.ini
    - Change Bloom=true to false

- Documents>BFBC2 and open up settings
    - Change HSAO=true to false (also settable in the in-game advanced graphics settings)

- Undergrowth=medium – Put this to low, if experiencing frame-rate issues. This map has a lot of it.
    - Water=medium - Not really any water to traverse in this map, go ahead and set this to low.
    - MSAA=2 - This is Anti-aliasing, this will always use up a lot of a gpx cards resources. Set this to 0
    - Shadows=medium- you can also set this to low to improve performance
    - Textures=medium- Setting this to low can improve FPS at the cost of visual eye candy.

Wow, you really had to post that 3 times? Â*:lol:

Registered Guests

WTF LOL... got an error on this post every time I tryed to post it..
    And LOL now they are all here..

Well SPAM SPAM SPAM Â*:lol:

Thanks flugger will try this, not sure if i already have, but i will try

Edit:

It seems i had done most of it except the AI thingy and this:

Buthave done it now and will test it soon.

PS;

Is there anybody that have any very good advice to a NOOB when it comes to over clocking ? will it help ??

buy a fucking new system...
    Why is everybody playing on ultra low details?! cant understand
    [flash width=699 height=186:e6db127125]http://kenzey.ke.ohost.de//kenzey.swf[/flash:e6db127125]

hmmm Kenzey, you know i am unemployed right ? and that a new system good enoug cost between 1500-2000 euros ? when that is what i "earn" after taxes in 2 months, it will seem it can be hard, cnat it ?

And why play on low ? you see people, and kill more (that is somes reason) mine is; I cant play any other way, never had.
    It is what i get when i have a computer bought to play Football Manager and not fps games on.

Soo for now i stick to FM and to BP4F.

Flugger your tips worked, i guess, now it is only my ping that is a problem, i am wondering if i may ask my internet company to boost my line for one month, to see if that helps.

Registered Guests

U can try this Champ

Hope it helps.

In your face