PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

First impressions
Join our TS!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

First impressions

Post your first impressions here. Don't forget, it's BETA!

I like the game, a lot of fun. Of course way more realistic.
    In my opinion, tanks and BTRs are overpowered, as are the snipers (as in any game).

BF2 maps=win

Played a few rounds today, the training system seems interesting.

Re: First impressions

edit

Played it too, but only could do so some rounds....
    very uncommon 4 me...but i take my time 2 find out...
    btw.: cant enter (or couldnt) training...was always in warzone
    saw vercetti and ducky (?), but chat was so small, unreadable in window mode...
    4 those who r really new i miss a how-to-do like how to grap ammo/health etc....
    but was funny playing it!!!

Tried to play for a while.

More serious then BFH. I really miss the fun emotes (and BB, and BS, and and.. haha).

The most irritating fact imo is that, in my case, i started as an engineer with the standard weapons (like everyone). Those weapons are good for close combat. But, when you want to shoot someone a bit further away, you hit shit.

The Sniper class guys are aiming, shooting and your head head is gone..

I miss the real interaction. In this game you have to get patience. Sometimes it take some time to find an opponent.

It's nice to have someting else besides BFH, but atm i stay on BFH (hoping the lvl30 cap will be removed somedays)

Got my key today. Created 4 solders. Tried to play:

"Training" is unaccessable.
    "Play now" takes me to "searching for games"; "joining server" and then it aborts with either "server is full", "lost connection to server" or "error 2".

will try again later.. btw: I got one key left! anyone interested? pm me!

Registered Guests

Game sucks for my part. Have key installed game. .......

Waited a little bit......

A bit more .......

2 hours later.....

Still can join any server. Keeps saying server full or server disconnected. SO FO stupid shit game

everything fine now.....give it some hours, log out/in reboot...and it works.....
    ..they just need some time to register your soldier propperly.

First impressions (played to lvl 4 on all kits):

- Takes a while to find a game, but once i'm in i can play almost lagg-free.
    - A big annoyed by the fact that i can't switch kits ingame (like bfh)
    - On the other hand i like the kits, and the weapons, they are pretty balanced (they update them a lot, now medic might be a big too good)
    - On high quality the graphics look pretty good, on low quality it's a disaster
    - Tanks are too hard to take down in my opinion. (with current equipment)
    - Spawn system is not good yet, when you are in enemy territory ppl will just spawn next to you.

Overall i really like the game.
    Since my pc sucks and i cant play new-gen games anyway, this game will probably be the replacement for my old BF2.

Keep in mind that this is the Beta (in my opinion it looks like Alpha...) but to be honest the game is pretty good, I mean it's 4 FREE!! I like the Mix between Bf2 and BC2. The Textures of the players could be better though, since BFH is looking much better I guess.

I like it! still a lot of bugs but hey its beta..
    Got a lot of nostalgic feelings
    And ofcourse this is going to be pay2pown in the long run but for now i am having fun.
    Hope to play this with a couple of you guys in the near future so we can lay down some group tactics