PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

ARK survival evolved - Page 2
Join our TS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow looks like a cool game you guys are playing, i read some reviews and watched some video's. I was wondering if its something i might be able to play with my issues using the keyboard . I wondered if there are a lot of keys and can i customize them if i need to. Moving everything to the right side of the keyboard has worked for Battlefield so if there are no more keys to use, i think i could play the game. i have been looking for a new game to play and i sure miss you guys so if i can play its a win win for me...

Any input would be great, thanks

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar
    Hey Hersh, real nice to see a sign of life from you !

Dont worry bro, this game has little hectic moments so it should be a lot easier to play for you than battlefield

I assume you can set your keybindings to how you want them, but i will check later and post it in here.

We now have 7 guys playing, and we play on our own private server so we can explore and develop without being harrassed by players destroying our stuff.

Graphics are not optimized yet, but it does look really cool

And riding a dino after taming is awesome

Cya soon!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Hey thanks for the reply I'm glad to hear from you too it's been a while. I plan on getting the game in a day or two but I need to make sure that my internet speeds up to be able to play . My father is in the hospital and my sister lowered it so I'm not sure I'd be able to play. I will be talking with my sister later today so I'll figure out just exactly what to do probably will put it in my name. That way I can get the fastest internet that is around this area I saw that people were talking about it took a pretty demanding computer to run the game but I went with the specs you use or at least close and I think I'll be able to run it? Anyway I will get back to you soon and hopefully we can get on ts and ride some dinosaurs !

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar
    Its heavy on graphics because the game isnt optimized (yet)

But i have a gtx660 ti and run it with good framerates on medium settings

Im not sure what network speed the game asks for.
    Maybe google for that?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Hey hersh!

the game is awsome

i am taming 2 STEGOSAURS right now
    Sadly you need to be level 30 to make the sadle but still
    who doesnt like those big guys?

hope to see you on the server soon!

We're building our castle

well as it turned out i was called the noob yesterday
    but oh boy i have found some total epic stuff

1. The mid center isnt the only place where Alpha T-rex will spawn
    the further up north you go it will be more seen there
    as we all know now Alpha rex will smash trough iron walls with ease

2. Stimberries are one of the most important berries in the game
    since they RECOVER your stamina so if your running from dino's
    and your running out of stamina eat stimberries and you will be enable to sprint for the time you dont run out of water

3. Dino's DROP brews and wepons for some reason ALWAYS check the inventory since sometimes
    it will drop GUNS!! and there can be rare items in them what you cant craft but only dino's can find
    (like energy brews and on later patches the ingram reset brew)

@ Pizza, you're still a noob

It's fun to bring the yolo in the game. Instead of red blood, we see a lot of red text

@frank

i will scare the shit out you once more!

and whats so yolo about sitting and building and hiding in a base?
    at least i took action and died happy

I'm happy in our castle