PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

ARK survival evolved
Join our TS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ARK survival evolved

Hello guys

i was just wondering
    does anyone else play this game?

i have been playing it for a couple of hours now
    quite fun but im looking forward to multiplayer
    and there i hope to see you!

lets raid togheter

Grtz, Jeffrey

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar
    Yeah Jeffrey, we got 6 now AND our own private server, so no interference from others destroying your stuff.

Come on TS tonight and we will let you in the tribe!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

ark and the forrest are the 2 titles i would like to try out when i have a better PC next year ^^

I dont know the forest, but Ark is nice and graphics are great.

And for high level equipment or buildings, we need a loooot of resources, so the more tribe members the merrier

i have been playing on a random server for hours now

met to dutch guys funny as old hell

i ride my own DINO! just kicking threes over
    in 10 mins got 564 thachs

the forest is a survival game with zombie's i have that one as well

i will be on TS tonight skinny i need to have a word with you about some stuff

Grtz, jeffrey

im managed to get level 7 so far and got dino's from those guys

food is really hard to come by in the start though

how are you guys doing it on the server?
    everybody his own build and stuff or all togheter and be like a village de la crazy old guys

i have seen both systems and i must say i can say something for both positive and negative

i think that all togheter will be more fun!

Food hard to get??
    Just empty the bushes and eat the berries. Very easy.
    Stay away from eating narcoberries and stimberries though!

We play together when we are online together, and alone for levelling up when we are alone

We are all still figuring out the skill tree developments and how to use the stuff we unlock

well skinny i can explain alot to you

iknow about those berries one you need for taming
    skill three is really simple the first thing you need is an wooden axe
    and some clothes the rest is for later

you can skip the note NOT USEFULL at the start

building walls is quite a handfull thing
    oh and a spear is handig for killing dodo's
    use a campfire to cook the meat they gave thats the good food!

if your running around like i did getting berries is nice but its a load of work
    and berries dont give alot of food meter (cook meat and it will give 20

also i know the dino what will get berries like a robot
    but i need some work

Whats the server skinny?

As level 20 something, i know about the basics

And you need to scavenge the bushes for fiber anyway, since you need a lot of that in the basic crafting, so you end up with enough berries on the side to get fat

I wil be online soon, lets talk further on TS

well yesterday evening was totaly epic

that trike (YES thats the mean machine i talked about) Skinny tamed
    works like a charm if it levels up USE IT FOR THE STAMINA!!!!!
    its a slow ass but still its like a buildozer to make ways in the denze jungles
    so explores can have free way

as well i mentioned the best place to build the base
    its a natural made bunker

its a half circle in a cliff with only one way in one way out
    one big gate and the entire place is secured
    well maybe some spikes on the top to keep wild dino's out
    then your save

will be online tonight after 21.30 have to work first