PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

Complaints, and Concerns.
Join our TS!

Registered Guests

Complaints, and Concerns.

I understand some people have Complained about my re application and don't want me to be a part of OG. I have alot of friends here and really wan't to be a part of it. I love all the guys here and get along with almost all of them All the time. And the ones i don't get along with once in a while I do not harbour any resentment towards. Id like to know WHO does not want me here. Please PM me, or talk to me tell me whats going on, and i can try to improve the way I am. I have been around the teamspeak with OG for 8 months now. Tal, and Flinch, Macmaddie, SCZ, Darko, Ferges, SkinnyG, Jaarpi Burning, Pubbehey, Error.exe, Horriblecamel, L00, Oflyt, Vercetti, Darkness, Gisse, Vevi, Macguyver, Cab, Alien, Minimal. These are all freinds of mine. Thats a big chunk of the community and i know all these guys would vouch for me and say i am a good guy who deserves to be in OG. Some of them have said it personally

I don't wish to join a new community so. The guys I didnt mention. Janbo... i know we have had problems in the past. I am sorry for making any issues for you i hope you can be honest with me if you have in fact complained to me and i hope you can tell me on how i can improve behavior. same goes to Jim, Norman Landing, MISix, Safa, Psycho. All the guys who are very focused on their game i understand why you dont wan't me around. I can speak alot and make noise in the channel but please Understand that i use to be alot worse then i am now and i improved for the sole purpose of YOUR acceptance so i can join this community.
    Last edited by zZAzazelZz; 2014-11-18 at 02:55.

So it's Janbos turn to be a target this time??

Registered Guests
    im not pickin fights with anyone. I think Janbo is a cool guy. Im sorry you feel I represented You as a target before, and im also sorry you feel i am representing janbo as a target now. Im not trying to point a rifle in anyones eye I am just saying for the people i have had issues with they can feel free to directly tell me how they feel i will listen to them and try to improve my character.

Registered Guests
    The only Reason I mentioned Jan was because he was the first one that popped in my head the other day. Perhaps that was not wise of me, I forgot how close you are with him, and in order not to antagonize you i should have mentioned someone else. Just I remember he complained about a noisy teamspeak and couldnt specifically recall the other complains.

Franky I don't want to fight with you AGAIN there is no need to have another dramatic 3 page long Thread on this forum here. I'm under the impression you had forgiven me for being a jerk. If you changed your mind, That is unfortunate and I am sorry. I didn't even know you were still around man.

I get the feeling that if you're in the chat channel then you'll be okay (I might be wrong on that of course) but if you're in shut up and play then you should more or less do that in that channel. Having said that, have we even got a chat channel?

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar
    Good to see some constructive criticism on this mayhem.

I hope this sets an example for others

Sent from Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk

Registered Guests
    sounds fair to me