Join our TS!

Ban reasons on random servers

Started to play BF3 again after some time of BF4. Will place random ban reasons which i get from random servers.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...MINED-BY-UWAR/

banreason.png

Hi Gisse

You where banned there?Rules Qoute: 24/7 CLASSIC METRO - NO EXPLOSIVES! NO REDZONE! OR YOU WILL BE KICKED. SERVER IS FULLY ADMINED.(adminned is whats ment there i guess)
    There website: http://www.ultimatewarriors.de/
    TeamSpeak: OUR TS ID: 176.9.22.203:6666
    Looking @ there website they appear as new clan/community or unexperienced/small.(no forum located/found)

I hope this helps, Jimmy ;-D

What did you do to get banned?

Got banned on that server for blocking door while one of admins attempted to go throe

He was really mad on me as he got killed.

Talked on TS and he was so pissed with me

Lol!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
    Best regards Jimmy ;-D

When u ever got a question please ask!
    If u ever need help /support look me up on TeamSpeak, i got too much time on my hands and really like too help out where ever i can. * ;-)

Reminder to the players that have a game for wich we have server(s) don't forget too hop on a empty OG server whenever you can to help fill them up, many thanks in advance. ;-)

You unbanned alread?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
    Best regards Jimmy ;-D

When u ever got a question please ask!
    If u ever need help /support look me up on TeamSpeak, i got too much time on my hands and really like too help out where ever i can. * ;-)

Reminder to the players that have a game for wich we have server(s) don't forget too hop on a empty OG server whenever you can to help fill them up, many thanks in advance. ;-)