PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

GamesCOM 2014 - Page 3
Join our TS!

View Poll Results: Could be at GamesCOM on:

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday 15th

3 37.50%
  • Saturday 16th

1 12.50%
  • both days

4 50.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GamesCOM 2014

Community Administrators Caveman's Avatar

Re: GamesCOM 2014

Well then mr jim should inform us in this topic!!! It's kinda late already and it is nice if names are collected and send to Andreas!!

Have fun guys maybe some year i will fly over that pond and kick it with you all. ÂÂ*8)

Members

Pyran! I'm staying for 2 days! :P change my poll haha

but i wanna know what hotel and other stuff xD

Hi Folks Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Update's about Hotel/Transportation will be updated on my first post.

Indeed i got some update's my sinceer apoligy' s for that i am late...I had a rough and busy couple of weeks.
    Also while gathering serveral details regarding Gamescom, Hotel, car rental...my system but most of all my browser crashed a couple times therefore a had to re-write the post 4 times after witch i eventually gave up and needed a brake.

Anyways indeed i had contact with Andreas Koch about Gamescom and the EA community lounge.
    Yes we have been accepted access to the community lounge!
    I can simply give him the names + date's of the members attending so he can list us all.

-=Info/details about members/people attending in a PM before 10th of july please=-
    PS; I agreed that i would let Andreas Koch know before the 15th of july who would attend and when.

If you are attending what i need in a PM on the forum for the community lounge/Whatsapp/Hotel is:
    1. Â*Date's (time's) you will/expect-to be there Arrivall/Departure.
    2. Â*Real Names.
    2. Â*Gaming Nicknames (in case of P4F your main soldiername/TS-forum name)
    3. Â*An email address.
    4. Â*For the ones that dont mind also a mobile phone number. (I took the liberty to create a whatsapp group for Gamescom)

Also since there where some issues regarding Booking hotels i did some research
    At booking.com i found a hotel with 5 rooms for 10 adults for a grand total of: 807,50=161,,50 per room for 2 nights.
    It is in Dormhagen 18.3KM from cologne...Booking.com hotel website page quote;

Situated only 50 metres from Dormagen’s pedestrian area, this 3-star hotel boasts excellent transport connections and easy access to the trade fair cities of Cologne and Düsseldorf.
    The Hotel Kölner Hof offers cosy rooms in the immediate vicinity of the colourful shops and restaurants of Dormagen’s town centre.
    The A57 motorway, railway station and airport are just a few minutes away. The sights and business opportunities of Cologne and Düsseldorf are within equally comfortable reach.
    Free parking is available directly on the property.
    I can book all rooms if all is right at no expence thats IF i have the details of everyone.

To me it seems like the perfect place to stay.....-=or Â*not what a fail little to cosy!!=-
    Can someone look for a hotel?, i seem to keep failing....will keep looking tho.

Also i will be renting/hiring a car to get there IF i can find at least 2 people that need a ride.
    The 4th or 5th seath will most likely be taken by a friend and neighbour of mine.
    Also within lets say about 100KM from 's-Hertogenbosch/Den Bosch
    The bill for the car will be devided by the number of people driving with me...me included, any extra km's from/to hotel/train/airport and gamescom the gasbill will be split by the ones driving along.
    The expected bill grand total will be between 200 and 480 depending on the number of people driving along.
    I counted on 3 to 5 people me included...dont mind to hire van for 7+ but then the average price p.p. would be higher.

Thats it for now/so far, Hoping i have informed you guys enough.
    Again my apoligy's for the late post/update
    Friendly Greetings, Jimmy ;-D

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar

Hey Jimmy,

Looking good!

Maybe you should contact that hotel directly for info.
    My experience is that if you skip booking.com but book with the hotel itself, you can probably get a better rate.

For the rest:

Well arranged with Andreas!

Seems like the date my house will be finished is pushed back til the end of September........ considerations and negotiations at home are commencing :P

Members

i can stay 2 days, give jimdijkstra an pm with information about you and your number for the whatsapp group so we can take care of an hotel, and dont leave it at us but show your love for gamescom xD

Yes...Yes...YES!!, we would love to have you there that would be awsome!!!

Guys really, If you are attending what I need in a PM on the forum for the community lounge/WhatsApp/Hotel is:

No offence but no details/PM means no EA community lounge.(I really need everyone's details!)
    Why a PM?, so i dont lose it!..wanna make sure everyone gets inthere

I know i am pritty much "part of the OG furniture" here but I dont know you all that well that I got whats required.

1. Â*Date's and time's you will be there from arrival to Departure.(for possible time slots we might get)
    2. Â*Real Names. (full name)
    2. Â*Gaming Nicknames (in case of P4F your main soldier name/TS-forum name)
    3. Â*An email address.
    4. Â*For the ones that don't mind also a mobile phone number. (I took the liberty to create a WhatsApp group for Gamescom)
    5. Let eachother know in a post what kind of transportation you will use as well."for travel buddy's"(I am still looking for someone to travel with, i will be renting a small car)

And keep looking for a hotel!
    I keep failing all the way, the one I found is a hotel with 5 rooms each room one bed FAIL :roll: ...little too snug for my taste.
    I will also keep looking for one so we can hopefully travel as a group.

I was also thinking same deal as last year?
    Friday evening checking in @ hotel then Dinner, saturday wondering around @ gomescom and the evening clubbing?
    If you will join it, let us know/post it.
    Best regards Jimmy ;-D

When u ever got a question please ask!
    If u ever need help /support look me up on TeamSpeak, i got too much time on my hands and really like too help out where ever i can. * ;-)

Reminder to the players that have a game for wich we have server(s) don't forget too hop on a empty OG server whenever you can to help fill them up, many thanks in advance. ;-)

Community Administrators Caveman's Avatar

I am going on Friday, saterday is the day that you don't want to be @ gamescom.

So driving to gamescom on Friday and driving back on Friday evening!

I'm in on Friday, so is Error.exe.

Jimdijkstra, you got our details? Otherwise I'll sent it to Andreas, no probs.