PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

Complaint - Sever 8 US
Join our TS!
    Trial Members

Complaint - Sever 8 US

Never in my life have I been kicked from a server. Tonight I've been kicked 8 times off this server.

the reason is "ping too high" - weird since im playing on other servers between being kicked and no other server is giving me "ping issues".

WTH? is the ping kick marker? And Im getting annoyed with this as it's happening at terrible times and killing my playing. Server 8 US needs to be rebooted or whatever. Im having ZERO issues on other servers and on other servers Im checking ping and its higher there (on some) and lower (on others) than it is on Server 8 but nobody is kicking.

Thanks for any help and assistance, enjoy the night and the game
    AustinShag (DC-Texas)

Re: Complaint - Sever 8 US

Ping is set to 250
    I raised it up to 300, see if it works better for you now.

Trial Members

Re: Complaint - Sever 8 US

Thanks for the reply RPGforYOU - and to be honest the night I made this post I was rather inebriated, had no idea I made it, and just now happened on the post. Apologies for any negative tone to it and thanks for taking the time to respond as well as taking action to help.

I'll try not to kill you too much next time in game as a thanks! HAHA.
    AS