PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 85

When to become VIP-Status?
Join our TS!

When to become VIP-Status?

"Get VIP today" thats the slogan on your banners...

so decided to donate and become a VIP.

Everything went fine: I donated the money via PayPal, send a PM to "RPGforYOU" ... nothing happend...

i send a second PM ... nothing happend

then i went to you TS-server and send a TS-message to "RPGforYou" .... done this twice !

finaly "RPGforYOU" responded and promised to check his PMs later....

later that day "RPGforYOU" went off that TS and nothing happend.

You gotta be kidding me ÂÂ*:P

P.S. please dont feel offended, i just want to know what to do now?

so i keep calm and wait for you to answer.

Re: When to become VIP-Status?

Become VIP today is meant in a 'promotional' way as far as you can see it as.
    Since we aren't 'selling' anything. We are rewarding you for your support/donation.

You send me a pm on 19:00 then 2 hours later another one. While I told you I will have a look at it later.
    Later is not determined as in today ... Since I had other plans for this evening/night and still have.

Also as you can clearly see in the conditions of the donation.

1.9 Please notice that we will process all payments as quick as possible!
    (Waiting for your payment, verifying your payment, making you VIP on the server(s) )
    But don’t worry we will do it as fast as possible!
    1.10 If you don’t gain VIP status after a period of 7 work days. We will be giving you for every extra work day an extra VIP day as long as we verify your donation. This doesn’t count when we mail, inform or contact you in any form, within 3 work days. To inform you about intern malfunctions or problems so we cannot verify your donation!

So I ask you to CHILL down, I'll fix it tmw morning.
    I have no obligations to be at service 24/7...

So I'll be enjoying the rest of my night I suggest you do the same.

Regards, RPGforYOU

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar

I am sorry that this did not go as smooth as you should expect it.

What I do know is that it will be solved for you, hopefully speedy too.
    I advise you to check back on TS and poke him if you see him. I will also remind him as soon as I seem him on TS tomorrow.

Again, I hope it is solved soonest.

I didnt wanted to cause you any trouble, just wantet to make sure you got my payment (for it was my first time to use PayPal)

Maybe i was annoyed cause my favorite soccer team lost the finals... ÂÂ*ops:

so never mind my complaints... feel free to delete my topic - cause everything is fine now

ops: so please excuse my embarrassing behavior ÂÂ*ops:

last but not least: thanks for that quick respond ÂÂ*

Community Administrators SkinnyG's Avatar

Well, looks like RPG ninja'd me there.....

Anyway, I am glad it worked out this quick (I assume, since you say everything is fine now).

I hope you enjoy the benefit of the VIP status and hope that you might consider it again in the future.

I have added you to the list.
    If problems pm me.
    /lock