PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8110

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../dbtech/infopanels/includes/class_core.php on line 742

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant neo_teamspeak - assumed 'neo_teamspeak' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/teamspeak/global_start.php on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(37) : eval()'d code(19) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../showthread.php(118) : eval()'d code on line 3

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant nomisc - assumed 'nomisc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(149) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 31

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_usergroup_type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 43

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_dateformat' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 28

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_time_format - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_time_format' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 53

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant f - assumed 'f' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(564) : eval()'d code(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto - assumed 'dbtech_vbdonate_postbit_auto' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 55

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4730) : eval()'d code on line 6

Server for practice - Page 2
Join our TS!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Server for practice

Their team got punished, but one player does not make it a 'hacker clan', they are far from it. When I notified them, appropriate steps were taken.

Registered Guests

ok i saw the result, it was a shame that one selfish twat spoiled it for them

but you have to have harsh rules or clans wouldnt care if they had cheaters found in their ranks, theyd just make the right noises and re-sign him under a new name

id be happy to have a pcw with them too (whenever we get off our zimmer frames and start organising them that is lol) i dont consider them a bad clan, just unfortunate

Registered Guests

I Know they were only Disqualified because of one hacker テつ*that's really all it should take, テつ* テつ*I Vouch for allot of the members of legit however テつ*i was trying out for them while trying out for this clan, テつ*I ended up here because i feel i fit better with you guys, テつ* even though ima テつ*fucking wanker

But there are some good guys in that clan, that are not illegal, テつ* テつ*By chance who was the one that was kicked and named a hacker if you don't mind me asking