PDA

View Full Version : BF4 winter patch

Vercetti
2015-03-03, 15:10
Full details here:
http://static.cdn.ea.com/battlelog/customcontent/winterpatch/Patchnotes_WinterPatch.pdf

What I noticed:
Added support for matchmaking into ranked servers (in addition to standard official)

WELL, WHOOPTYFUCKINGDOO!!!!
Finally, after making it so hard for communities to fill up servers, they included this. Should we say Thank you??

Maybe we can try and fill up our server again, it might be easier now. We can always give it a try!

Vercetti
2015-03-03, 21:20
And they also removed (back in the december update) the ability for the adaptive server size.....

janbo872
2015-03-06, 16:43
The enthousiasm for this game is less and less mate, looking at the amount of players in all the servers. They killed this game a long time ago, and i am sorry, but in my view it's useless to try to get our server up and running again ... i spended about 400 hours in that job, people only come in servers wich are already nicely filled. And now they come with the call of duty game - hardline ... this will be not a game for me and for a lot of other members/players. I don't know what the future brings .. so now and then i play BF4 and Survarium and in the future i gonna try The Divission.

PsychoEMT
2015-03-16, 13:56
I'm getting the Division too, I pre-ordered it. Time for a change of pace and I'm starting to buy less from EA these days.

MI-six
2015-03-16, 19:21
I'm also getting THE Division:D