PDA

View Full Version : Problem with OG servers

SoulsHuntersClub
2014-08-29, 10:15
Hello

I have some problems on all OG servers with my soldiers HelloColdWorld97 and [SHC]Devil :( when I join a server after 2 minutes I got kick for no reason,If I join back all it's cool but after 1 hour I get again kick for no reason ( my ping is always between 60-70 ) Please help :D

And I just suggest

All OG servers have good ping but I see the punk buster do even 15 pictures/round to a player so that's 2 much even if there are more evidences to catch hackers is bad because that make lag sometimes in special when the servers are full and can make a lot of lag if someone have a bad PC I think 7 screenshots are enough in my opinion :)

SlinkyMixxy
2014-08-29, 14:54
Skinny Will Have To Sort That Out And Make Ur Other Names VIP So U Not Get Kicked :D For the Server Lag Have U Tried CCleaner Too Get Rid Of All Ur Temp Files And So On? Also Reboot Ur Router Then Give It A Try :D

SoulsHuntersClub
2014-08-30, 07:07
I am VIP already and I tryed all :) It's because the servers and is not only my PC

SkinnyG
2014-08-30, 10:38
@kicks:
-check your punkbuster log to see if PB kicked you.
-You didnt give specific info for me to check the logs to see if it shows your kick or if you just lost connection.
-I dont have info from anyone else on unexpected kicks/connection losses

@Punkbuster:
There are no settings to set a max # of screenshots taken. There is only a setting that makes sure that a shot is taken every 60-500 seconds. This is default and should not interfere with the server.
For the rest PB decides when to take shots.
That said, I often check the PBSS website and have not found players with an immense amounts of ss like you described (15 per round?).

I miss detailed info (like which soldier this was, what server and how late to check the server stats like memory use).

SoulsHuntersClub
2014-08-30, 13:10
It was the soldier HelloColdWorld97 and the most screenshots on OG 1 but I see the same thing on all servers.I don't see punkbuster kicked me and my internet is very good and I don't lost connection i see the message ,, you have been kicked from the server '' even if I am the only player xD and the PB screenshot ratio is 2 high it should be lower EX:30-200 seconds and not only me I saw this on all my friends other servers max 6-7 screenshots on OG between 10-15

SlinkyMixxy
2014-08-30, 23:25
hmmmm that does seem sctrange, i used to get that alot, till Skinny sorted the players in had and made them vip, try this program its free http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?part=dl-&subj=dl&tag=button this should help u more, if it does not come bk and let me know plz :) Kind Reguards SlinkyMixxy

SoulsHuntersClub
2014-08-31, 06:30
thx but I already use it xD

SlinkyMixxy
2014-09-01, 23:47
Did U Try And Reset Ur Router As In Unplugging It And Leaving It For About 5 Mins Then Put It All Bk Together And Try again?

SoulsHuntersClub
2014-09-02, 10:04
Yes and is the same