PDA

View Full Version : Can't play anymore thx to punkbuster.

Dazed
2014-05-17, 01:52
Ssup Guys,

Have been playing on OG servers from years now, as 1DazednConfused8 and shutfhefckup more recently.
Always been a good player (by good I mean respectfull), I now face a punkbuster kick anytime I go on OG servers.
Its driving me Insane, I play less than I used recently, but when I have time it's always good to play on your servers
CITY MAP is dope, OMAN is and will be completly insane.

I would like to know why I have been banned, and if I can, I would like to solve this situation. ASAP

Some will say I deserve it because of my name STFU, well I guess it's discrimination.
You can't be banned for a name that doesnt feat to somebody standards! Thats my name, banning for me would be Discrimination! Â*(I ain't payin 5 euro to change sorry)

I know OG's ain't like that, I know they like playing, but moreover they like players.

I'M MAD at you cause you Mad at me for no reason!!!

Your dearly, Dazed AKA STFU AKA ABAKAN KING AKA NO AMO FOR 5 0 AKA RED DOT ON ABAKAN AKA BEAUTIFULL MOFOE

Hope to hear you soon

You'r all i need

BTW SPAWN MINIONS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qohmgnL1XNohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOcWwxUgIZQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqbpZvtIQZ0

TheIncredible
2014-05-17, 08:59
what about your nickname BEAUTIFULL MOFOE?

bumbum
2014-05-17, 09:22
Hey Man,

well i dont see a serversided ban for your account.
Same goes for T4G - no ban there on your Fcktup account.

Have you tried update punkpuster?
Maybe thats the issue...

SkinnyG
2014-05-17, 16:16
Hey,

I surely did not put a ban on you, and I am the only one that issues permabans (unless I am away then bumbum steps in, but apparently he did not issue it either).
I also have no intention putting a ban on you, because you are a player we like to have on our servers.

I would try to do as bumbum suggests and update/reset/reinstall punkbuster first.

One small remark on the soldier names: banning a player with an offensive name can not be considered discrimination, and can be banned by server admins.

OG is open about that in the P4F server thread where it states as rule:
"no offensive names, bad language or racism"

It also states:
"- We can kick/ban you for any rule we seem fit, and doesn't afflict with the TOS of our server provider.
you agreed to BFP4F TOS where this paragraph stands:

Quote:
12. Services Not Controlled By EA
Some products may give you the option of using EA Software on or through a service that is not controlled by EA. For
example, you may be given the option to play EA Software online on servers not owned or controlled by EA. EA takes
no responsibility for your use of EA Software on or through any such service and otherwise has no control over how those
services are offered, administered or operated. Any such use of non-EA controlled services is at your own risk and
may subject you to additional or different terms and restrictions by the third party running the service.
Terms Of Service from 28/11/2011
UNQUOTE

Cashper
2014-05-18, 00:01
I had same problem once i think. Then i updated punkbuster and it worked.