PDA

View Full Version : Banned / private Blacklist Staff vendetta confirmed

Sforek
2014-05-17, 01:18
I have been banned today after playing one round on OG2 CITY MAPS server during the Friday Livestream event.
http://i.imgur.com/TW8avMv.jpg
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/profile/2372668074

During that single round I obained quite poor k/d of 8/10 playing UMP+3 so there is no way my gameplay was suspicious.

I have reasons to believe that this ban was manually issued by OG bumbum (an Blackist mod at the same time) on XXXXXXXXX Blacklist admin request who was also online.
To clarify, I'm not Blacklist banned despite that particular admin efforts to eliminate me from P4F.
This is simply xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
It is really sad for me and disappointing that OG takes part in these private games and vendettas.

If you find my high HS ratio suspicious than I would like to provide a link to dozens of videos showing how I obtained them:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sforek/videos

Edited by SkinnyG to take out naming and shaming of a third non-OG related party as well as lack of respect for that third party.

bumbum
2014-05-17, 09:31
Hi Sforek,

well i understand you think i issued the ban, you sure have your reasons to do so.
Anyway, in this case you are wrong. The ban was not issued by me.

I just joined the blacklist team a few weeks ago, and you can trust me - i will build my own opinion und will not judge on things that happened before i joined!

I will have a talk with our Gameleader, what to do about this ban - at the end of the day its his decision.

Sforek
2014-05-17, 15:46
Thank you for your answer.
If I was wrong about your involvement in this childish ban game, then please accept my apologies
Than maybe someone else or XXXXXXX herself was given that right to ban players across OG servers.
It is not impossible since I was an admin myself and kicked/banned several cheaters/rules breakers when you were using alchemical P4F Tools admin.
But this has nothing to do with cheats or rules. That xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
But like I sad, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

SkinnyG
2014-05-17, 15:52
The ban was issued by me.

Remarkable soldier names, like yours (but also names with only numbers or obvious reference to being a hacker/cheater/aimbotter), draw my attention and since OG is very strong against cheating, macro use, stats padding, glitching and credit/xp farming, I decided to check your stats.

I have not yet seen stats on HSR like yours on any other player without cheats.

PBSS nowadways does not give conclusive evidence if players use cheats or not, so your PBSS does not give me enough to not issue a ban.

Regarding the Youtube vids: I can not determine from the videos if you use cheats or macros since a certain cheat is hidden well from view and macro's are mostly not easily identified.

Therefore I can't use it to determine if the ban should not have been issued.

Regarding your reference to a third party: In my opinion your text about the third party is "not done", offensive and should not have been in this forum in the first place (no naming and shaming).

I therefore deleted the relevant passages from your posts.

EDIT: looking at the answer you just gave bumbum and the offensive reference to a third party, the only one being childish here is you.
If you cant behave properly, why would I even want to consider a rethink on this ban?
This did not really help your case getting reviewed.

Sforek
2014-05-17, 18:48
Looking only at hs ratios is a wrong approach and a mistake that the whole community makes. Relying on this only stat to determin if a player is legitimate or not is an illusion created by the Blacklist. Sadly it helps to approve real hackers who simply keep theirs hs ratios in legitimate limits. However, if you took a closer look at my stats as a whole, not only at hs ratios you would notice a certain pattern. And that is a relatively low k/d ratio and kills/minute. My videos confirm that and it goes: either I earn a headshot od I die. A bodykill is a failure. As for my nicknames, they help in obtaining high headshots ratios as well. And that is simply because they do not attract enemy attention and give precious milliseconds.

Cashper
2014-05-18, 00:29
Your profile looks VERY SUSPICIOUS .. But after watching the vids i kinda belive that you didnt hack and i dont think a macro is used either... Tbh i think i would be able to do the same if i shot that slowly. and a macro would get the aim back much faster. Ofc i can see what ur doing when ur not filming but im pretty sure no hacks are used in the vid.

Force
2014-05-18, 13:15
Iknow you from youtube , You have a bannable playstyle..
Its not cheating , but for someone who doesn't know you , i'm 100% sure that They would think that you're cheating..
~Force

SkinnyG
2014-05-18, 21:03
Deleted the last 2 posts.

I will not have this thread turn into a mud throwing competition

Opie
2014-05-19, 12:49
Deleted the last 2 posts.

I will not have this thread turn into a mud throwing competition

Unless hot girls are invovled.. (sorry, couldn't help myself) Delete ;)

-opie

Force
2014-05-19, 13:07
Lel ur funny :)

Sforek
2014-05-23, 10:54
/bump
A week pases today. Still banned for cheating.

Darko
2014-05-23, 12:01
/bump
And?

SkinnyG
2014-05-23, 16:31
/bump

You provided so many vids that it takes time to view them and analyse them.
Besides that, I also have a real life.

No need to bump.
This was still under consideration.

But since you drew attention to it again I will give you the decision:

Based on the videos you provided I am not convinced you use any sort of help in achieving your stats.
You will therefore be unbanned for cheating.

However, the evidence presented by you also shows you spawnkilling/trapping, for example on Myanmar C tower, Oman A flag, Omand D flag.
Since this is also against OG rules and is shown multiple times, it is not to be expected that you will change that playstyle.
I will therefore ban you for spawnkilling/trapping.

Reviewing all the evidence has eaten quite a lot of time already, so I have no wish to further go into this matter.

Sforek
2014-05-23, 22:09
(...) the decision:

Based on the videos you provided I am not convinced you use any sort of help in achieving your stats.
You will therefore be unbanned for cheating.

However, the evidence presented by you also shows you spawnkilling/trapping, for example on Myanmar C tower, Oman A flag, Omand D flag.
Since this is also against OG rules and is shown multiple times, it is not to be expected that you will change that playstyle.
I will therefore ban you for spawnkilling/trapping.

Reviewing all the evidence has eaten quite a lot of time already, so I have no wish to further go into this matter.

:D

I went quickly trough all my videos and I have no single recording from any of Old Guys servers.
So you banned me permanently, because I played in the past on someones private server, and I did something that is against Old Guys rules? a spawnkill?

That is an absurd since the OG rules clearly applies to OG servers only:

Art. 3. Spawn camping and base raping are strictly forbidden on all Old Guys Gaming Community servers.

I would like to say I'm disappointed. In the past I helped Old Guys a little bit and RPGforYOU. I have always respected this community. And now you treat me like this?

Private vendetta of the BL.

Thanks

Veviistyle
2014-05-31, 21:12
Lets make it simple
Some standarts were made by a third party and since then ÂÂ*everybody holds on those standarts to seperate the legit and nonlegit players 89% HS is way over normal and will further cause you problems..
Solution : CLEAR THE STATS BY REDUCING INTENTIONAL HEADSHOTS (i had to do it also)

Gamestyle or actions that you use are bannable on many or all private servers, so if you have a bad reputation somwhere else it dosent mean it will reach us. It's like if you make a crime in one country it doesent mean you wont be chased or banned from entry in a other.

OG respects and expects FAIR GAMEPLAY meaning we do NOT support ÂÂ*gamemechanics abuse (spawncamping/blocking or also known as spawn controling, also baserape, glitching etc..

Short story, you were ubanned for one action, and banned for another...