PDA

View Full Version : Permanently Ban player "iMatador" for repeated tea

whanghansong
2014-04-30, 21:37
Hi: I would like to report a player (iMatador, name confirmed by OG8 Pb screen as of 2:51pm), and get him off OG servers for the good of everyone playing on it.

April 30th, 2014. 2:25 pm Eastern time zone. to 2:45pm. I was playing on OG server #8 when i encountered this player. Our encounters involved him teamkilling me 3 times. (i don't think there was any admin present.-- or irresponsible admin)

1. He used the antiaircraft missile at RU base to shoot me off the boundary of the map in order to gain access to Mig29 -- tk #1
2. After I respawned, he used the same AA to shoot me to death in order to gain access to jet. -- tk#2
3. In the round immediately following the aforementioned one, he flipped a helicopter on my AA position (US carrier) then shot an RPG at the flipped heli -- tk #3
(the process looked well practices and efficient; as if he does it all the time)(iMatador did this in retaliation to my threat of video recording my session. it happened so fast i wasn't able to realize what he was about to do with that heli before it was too late. ÂÂ*:x )

I am certain that his actions deserved many kicks. However i would like to point out that during his attempts to tk me with AA he succeeded within only 2 attempts. Shooting teammates with AA missile at RU base is difficult and there is no reason for anyone to practise this skill unless they want to tk fellow players. So his extreme efficiency at doing this suggests that he is an experienced team killer and it seems very possible that he is an routine offender and thus an annoyance to all players.

I do not know how many people have reported him in this format but it should be imperative for OG to permanently ban this player so that as few players on your server will have to suffer his team kills as possible; especially considering how many teammates he must have killed to reach such tk efficiency. A ban is simply not going to work for this player. He is like those people who offend again and again despite being put in prison when caught. For a habitual offender like iMatador, only a ban across all OG servers can teach him a lesson

Since I cannot video record his team-kill behaviour I cannot supply a visual evidence here. On the other hand, since he is a repeated offender, it should not be difficult to find lots of anecdotal evidence against him. And you can always tempt him to tk you so you can see for yourself.

Please feel free to collect whatever evidence that may suffice enough for a permaban on all OG servers. I am confident to say that someone like him probably tk all the time.

SkinnyG
2014-05-06, 11:31
Apologies for the delay.

I had a close look at the chat logs going 3 weeks back in time and up until now, and I found the following:

- I have only found him in the chat on a few days in that 4-5 week period.
- I cant find any TK accusations about this player other than the ones on the day you refer to
- I find several accusations from this player about other players TK'ing.
- I find that he insults other players regularly and quite "below the belt".

This all unfortunately does not give me enough to perma ban that player.
It also does not give me enough to Tban for TK'ing.
But I have seen enough insulting of other players to Tban him for 1 week for that reason.

This being his record now: should he play again and misbehave: ÂÂ*feel free to add more to this thread to keep the record complete and for possible future ban.

Thanks for your effort of reporting here and dont hesitate to add more here should he misbehave again when the Tban wears off.

Cya,
SkinnyG

whanghansong
2014-05-06, 15:42
Thank you, SkinnyG, for putting so much effort into this matter. Hopefully, he will learn a lesson and behave himself.

If i catch him misbehaving on OG server again i'll report on this thread again. (i'll try to get some screen shots)

It's people like you who make OG servers so enjoyable. Keep up the good work, and have a nice day.

btw. Later that day (the day i reported) i returned the server with FRAPs on, and told him i'm there with FRAPS and is ready to catch him TK again and get him banned -->> he left shortly without saying a thing. :-) ÂÂ* ÂÂ*No wonder Russians have dash-cams on their cars.