PDA

View Full Version : Ban J0epiter

Delano1984
2014-04-10, 11:21
Name J0epiter
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/profile/2321490856
Server OG3
Time arround 10:50

He is rude,argue a lott,betray camp spots of team mates.
If he is in the server,he is 1 of テつ*the problem makers,there is not a day that he follow up the rules.
adudefromdenmark and me are done with that guy,cuz he always argue after kicks.

Joepiter
2014-04-10, 13:19
There is absolute no reason to ban me. I always follow the rules in the server. I never used foul language, I don't call people bad names (ok, maybe 'noob' when someone pilots me in the water テつ*:roll: ).

The server rules stated at the battlefield play4free forum:

テつ* テつ*no runway griefing (Destroying jets/helicopters, pushing/driving people of the runway or carrier
テつ* テつ*no kamikaze with jets or helicopters (There are people that come to fly planes/helicopters instead of crashing them)
テつ* テつ*no taxiing (Using planes or attack helicopters as taxis to flags or using cars to get to planes,helicopters or armor),
テつ* テつ*no C4 on flag or on a vehicle (the so-called terrorist jeep). Taking down enemy armor by throwing C4 on it is allowed.
テつ* テつ*no extensive spawn killing,
テつ* テつ*no base rape,
テつ* テつ*no offensive names, bad language or racism
テつ* テつ*no cheating, hacking, glitching or stat-padding
テつ* テつ*no hack accusations (repeatedly telling someone he's cheating or hacking),
テつ* テつ*no prebuy complaints
テつ* テつ*don't advertise (advertising your site or clan = lack of respect.),

In these rules I can't find being rude, arguing a lot, betraying teammates campspots or troublemaking. Also there wont be any evidence of me doing this, except for betraying the teammate. This was 'Adudefromdenmark', who was camping as Delano stated. When our team was being killed by jets in the base, he was looking through his sniperscope, not doing anything about it. Although rule number 6 says not to rape the base. I wonder how someone can be admin when he is camping in the back of the lines, not seeing anything of the struggle the rest of his team is having.

Banning me from the server wont be necessary, I will keep my mouth shut in the future.

Joepiter

SkinnyG
2014-04-10, 13:40
Banned for constant bad behaviour

Ironside68
2014-04-10, 13:45
I agree with Delano on this.

He humiliats other players.
He keeps complainin, even when the warnin isnt ment for him.
He brake the rules many times, and ignore warnings. When he gets kicked, he complains.
He tryis to get in a arguement with the admin the hole time his on our server.

Joepiter
2014-04-10, 14:25
Sure, because 1 guy thinks I am annoying I get banned from the server? You don't need any kind of proof for that? This is BS and you guys know it. The rules get violated all the time, players baseraping, taxxiing and spawnkilling. And I get banned for asking why I got kicked in the first place, wich isn't even a rule? All I get as an answer is read the rules, wich I did.

So I can't play on my used-to-be favorite server anymore because Ironside68 has a bad temper?

bumbum
2014-04-10, 15:02
Guys, since he took the afford to come to our forums and is willing to talk about it,
i would give him a chance!

As for the Mods, if someone asks why he got kicked without beeing rude while asking that,
it should be answered in a appropriate way!

SkinnyG
2014-04-10, 15:57
bumbum: I would say that calling a mod a whiner is a clear sign of lack of respect for mod/admin.
Furthermore he misbehaves more in the chat than he wants to make us believe in this post.

Just a few copy/pasted lines from the chat log:

29-3-2014 21:26:28: J0epiter: hahahaha krakrak you stupid usas n0000000ooooooob
29-3-2014 21:27:15: J0epiter: dude, i am not the faqgot using an elite usas
29-3-2014 21:27:55: J0epiter: i dont care what you call yourself, elite usas is superfaqgot
29-3-2014 21:29:40: J0epiter: then use a sniper, not the most OP nup weapon in the game
29-3-2014 21:30:46: J0epiter: go use your OP nup weapon

10-4-2014 9:36:51: J0epiter: denmark is a bit of a whiner, best just to be silent in this server
10-4-2014 9:43:53: J0epiter: Lexus tuga, lvl 14 lsat prebuying noob
10-4-2014 9:58:41: J0epiter: xiyon, ultranoob with OP weapons
10-4-2014 10:13:51: J0epiter: STUPID NOOB, I said GO B

Besides that J0epiter, you quoted from the P4F forum post.
You apparently did not see the post #3 where you could have read:

Art. 1. General behavior of all persons should at all times be in-line with all Old Guys Gaming Community codes and regulations, if otherwise then admin action should be taken to correct the instance. Old Guys Gaming Community can be recognized by the following tags: [OG] and -=OG=-.
1ツー Respect all persons in AND out of the server. At no time should there be any character bashing of anyone or of any kind.
2ツー Avoid complaining about or ridiculing other people's style of gameplay.
3ツー Be gracious in your victories and losses. Nobody really cares how good you are, nor does anybody enjoy hearing you complain every time you die (i.e., 'wtf'ツ, 'lucky shot'ツ, 'my team sucks'ツ). However, good-natured taunting between friends is encouraged. We are here to have fun!
4ツー No profane, racial, derogatory or inappropriate language should be used. This includes anything that could be taken incorrectly or out of context and insinuations of language that would otherwise be inappropriate.
5ツー The use of political, drug, racial, religious, and foul language as names is strictly prohibited and should be considered inappropriate.
6ツー There should be no arguing or smack talking of any kind in the servers. However, good-natured taunting between friends is encouraged. We are here to have fun.

Art. 4. No team killing or acts that could be seen as team killing.
1ツー no runway griefing this includes destroying jets, helicopters, vehicles,ect窶ヲ pushing, driving, flying, ect.. people of the runway or other.
2ツー No kamikaze of jets or helicopters There are people that come to fly planes, helicopters instead of crashing them!

I have had multiple complaints about you from the members for bad behaviour, not following rules and teamkilling/teamdamage.
I trust and rely on my members, but of course still check the logs to back it up.

Since you made the effort to post in our forum, I am willing to lift the ban, but putting you under strict scrutiny for future mishaps.
I will do that if you can convince me about what you are going to change to prevent me from having to ban you again.

Regards,

SkinnyG

Joepiter
2014-04-10, 21:04
Ok, I crossed the line calling the man a faggot. I saw someone use the notation with the q the other day and foolishly found it fitting here. People with shotguns or other overpowered weaponry bring that up in me. Thats what also happened with Xiyon and and Lexus who were camping in the building near D in Oman. It wont happen again (me swearing, not them camping).

Other servers I play in don't have a problem with the word noob, so it's a bit of an adjustment for me (and other players I noticed) to stop using it. Therefore I think the autokick after using it 3 times is appropriate. In my opinion Dudefromdenmark (I think this is Ironside68) kicked me prematurely for noobing, that's why I was provoking him. Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad with the fact there are admins in the server with all the bugs in the game. But sometimes I feel his moderating is too tight on the languague instead of upholding the other server rules. On the other hand, there was no need for me to get personal and criticize his gameplay / betray his camp spot. For that, my apologies.

Thanks for hearing me out and I hope you are convinced.

Joepiter

orroz
2014-04-11, 23:56
This is why i leave OG.

One good thing in this is Bumbum! He taking this right, is this guy joining this comunity and make take this to a higher lvl he have to behave next time is just ban.

SkinnyG
2014-04-12, 01:24
Because of the live stream I was co-hosting I could not answer to this earlier.

Joepiter, thank you for your words.
Based on that I am willing to lift the ban.
Please make this a correct decision!

Ban is lifted, if something does not work for you let me know in here please.

Regards,

SkinnyG

Joepiter
2014-04-14, 14:47
Thanks for lifting the ban Skinny, I appreciate it.

Why are you leaving orroz? I don't follow your explanation.

bumbum
2014-04-14, 16:47
Thanks for lifting the ban Skinny, I appreciate it.

Why are you leaving orroz? I don't follow your explanation.

Well Joepiter,

in a community you cant fulfill everybodys wishes and expectations, sadly we cant provide Orroz the way he wants the community to be at the moment.
As sad as i am personally to see Orroz leaving, i have to say that this is the life in a community - people are coming and people are going, nothing you can do about that.

Force
2014-04-14, 21:51
Thats how we roll at -=OG=-..
Just stab the problems right into the face..