PDA

View Full Version : Warning!

zZAzazelZz
2014-04-09, 16:59
Hey OG Folks. This one goes out to anyone who I have offended!

I apologize for being a rude prick, if I was offense I didn't intend to be and in the future I will tone it down. I know a lot of people here come here for serious playtime and to enjoy themselves and would hate for someone to effect others negatively via course attitudes. From now on if it gets to a point where jokes are flying across the TeamSpeak, I will ask if i'm offensive and immediately stop.

KillerBeeNL
2014-04-09, 17:07
I will NEVER forgive you for all the horrible things you've said/done to me ! :(

darkvoo
2014-04-09, 17:09
Nice one! I think some people will like this thread. Our community is about having fun with each other and have respect for one and other. This is the way people should be behaving with each other, we are all grown ups and not kids anymore. Keep it nice and clean in TS, if you wanna have fun just drop in a channel with the people you want to have fun it. In that way you won't offend someone else.

Have respect for each other! Have fun and have a blast! That's what Old Guys is about, clean good fun with each other!
Good post! This is the way too do it!

Pubbe
2014-04-10, 11:10
Good post!

Muuuurica hell yeh, hahaha

de-pizzabezorger
2014-04-10, 14:16
good post yes shure

but have loads of fun with you Assweesel ;)

but hey i had the same problem in the start and everything can be changed :?:

Eindbaas
2014-04-10, 17:34
but hey i had the same problem in the start and everything can be changed :?:
had? テつ*:twisted:

MinimalMayhem
2014-04-10, 18:12
Azazel I had to think about it for a while to remember a time when I thought you were a 'rude prick', but I managed it テつ*:P tbh the one time you wrote something in chat that I felt was over the line I called you on it in ts and that was it - sorted. So I'm good with that.

Now, on the other hand, if you're apologising for being annoying in ts, you've got no hope - I think that's wired into your dna テつ*;-) On the plus side you're in good company - テつ*pretty much all of us have our own ways to be pretty annoying to a greater or lesser degree!

I for one am happy you're in og land so everything's good now right?

Now, after all the digital hugging, can we go and kill something now?

zZAzazelZz
2014-04-10, 19:06
YOU GAIZ!!!!! テつ*Glad to see my post was well received. I may not be able to stop being an Assweasel; but, I can certainly try to be less of an ASS!

Hangover
2014-04-10, 20:13
I'm not entirely convinced after listening to you on TS. But let's hope for the best.

JimDijkstra86NL
2014-04-17, 09:51
Keep up the progress your making and you will earn yourself a lot of +1's from members to join.
I noticed a massive change in your additude and language, NICE!!
If you keep it up...defenetly a +1 from me!

zZAzazelZz
2014-04-24, 14:22
aye jimbo. Your post is obliged mate. Getting to know the players here and who to be yourself with is the trick here. Just gotta get a feel for EVERYONE here.

zZAzazelZz
2014-04-24, 14:31
as far as your concerned Hangover I can appreciate that you are a laid back older guy who wants it nice and quiet in teamspeak. Doing my best here to try and tone down the riotlike behavior im use to portraying here to my fellow peers in OG. Would appreciate if you could be a little less critical. I am in TeamSpeak ALOT more then you, as this doesn't make me a cooler guy, or in any way more respectable I have a lot more time to act certain ways around people here. I may not be as old as you but I am just as interested in being around in OG as you are.

Plus im from New York. cut me a break eh?

;)

Darkness
2014-04-24, 18:10
+1
(even though I never had a problem with mr Azazel)

zladuric
2014-04-24, 22:50
I kinda like how you're all rude and teenagy sometimes on TS :) Taunting people, bitching out loudly and cursing like a really old guy :)

zZAzazelZz
2014-04-25, 11:02
Thanks Zlad!

macgyver1969
2014-04-28, 18:51
I aleady talked to you about your chat behaviour on other server then OG. We at OG want our members to behave mature. Not only on OG servers, but everywhere as long as they use our Clantag.

You apologised and I hope you stopped it.

It's allright to joke around TS. We all do that, but off course you should first get to know people before you do so. You have been trial for more than 4 weeks. I'll talk to about it you as soon as I'm in TS again.

Hangover
2014-04-29, 21:12
So far, you have not convinced me that you have changed your behavior. Your post here confirms it. You have not in 4 weeks managed to do something that is for the better for OG. You behave badly whether you play on our own servers or others.

You take far too much space on TS and when people get tired of you and change channels so follow soon after to the same channel. Sure, you can perform correctly now and then, especially if you are sitting alone with me.

The problem is that you are told about your performance time after time , you apologize and just after you're up and running again and insult the players both in chat and in TS . I really have no hope that you will fit in OG , which is always sad to say. Now I am no staff and has nothing to say about things , but I 've said what I think and it's honest and not maliciously intended. But I think you will get up to more harm than good to the OG and I do not like when it happens .

as far as your concerned Hangover I can appreciate that you are a laid back older guy who wants it nice and quiet in teamspeak. Doing my best here to try and tone down the riotlike behavior im use to portraying here to my fellow peers in OG. Would appreciate if you could be a little less critical. I am in TeamSpeak ALOT more then you, as this doesn't make me a cooler guy, or in any way more respectable I have a lot more time to act certain ways around people here. I may not be as old as you but I am just as interested in being around in OG as you are.

Plus im from New York. cut me a break eh?

;)

de-pizzabezorger
2014-04-29, 21:52
hey guys

about zazel

he is a bit rudy sometimes but also a great guy to talk to and play with

i think that he can fit in OG テつ*he only needs to テつ*look the cat out of the three before saying to much
look what type of chat is going in the chanel you join then take slowly part

just an advice but i would be happy if you can get a second change and that you can stay

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-06, 17:48
Pizza You have always been a +1 in my book. Thanks dude. We'll see what happens in a week from now.

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-06, 17:52
Hangover you have serious Issues with me. I'm very disappointed in myself for letting this happen. But I am also slightly disappointed with you for not being 100 Percent up front with me. On these forums you have many negative things to say about me, but on teamspeak you are nice and polite towards me and don't show me your true attitude. You have proven to me you are not who you say you are and aren't real with people. If you have a problem with me hangover i'd like you to say it to my face from now on. You say you have lots of experience because you are an OLD GUY, but Frank, you are now acting like a teenager.

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-06, 17:58
I would never complain about another member of this community because that is childish. Where as Janbo's complaint about me was for good reason, Yours is not. You clearly want me kicked from this community. You claim not to have malicious intent, Clearly you DO have this intent. As I have said I think how your acting is entirely immature.

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-06, 18:06
I really hope you stop bitching Hangover, Because I'm Tired of posting back to you on a ツ*thread that was made 3 weeks ago. that 7 different people approved. I Do not need this crap from you. I have great fun with everyone here.

I have respect for Macguyver, Macmaddie, Pubbehey, Flinch, burning, minimal, Psycho, Foamy, Scorpio, Marine, even MISix and MANY MORE. And i think in most cases that respect is mutual. I'm not a person who holds grudges. You can ask anyone. People piss me off i won't hold a grudge on them. I always tell them I am joking and feel honestly guilty if i offend them. I am sad to say you are the first person in this community I am beginning to be frustrated with. Your lack of acceptance is pathetic. I don't think I have done any harm to this community. Finally i Don't even play Battlefield anymore, I am simply here for laughs and good times on Teamspeak. Thanks for trying to ruin them. Thats all

FoAmY
2014-05-06, 18:30
I have respect for Macguyver, Macmaddie, Flinch, burning, minimal, Psycho, Foamy, Scorpio, Marine, even MISix and MANY MORE. And i think in most cases that respect is mutual.

No, the respect isn't mutual; I still hate your guts and hope you die in a hole. :P

Hangover
2014-05-06, 18:30
I'm not surprised at the content of your post. Attack is the best defense for some people.

Jarppi81
2014-05-06, 19:51
I havent had any problems with dave (zZAzazelZz) ever he's own kind person like anyone of us i dont judge ppl from couple words what they say :D

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-06, 19:55
Aye thanks man! A very mature way to look towards your peers. Perhaps if more people were more like jarppi There would be less Teenage Drama in the OG forums.

Jarppi81
2014-05-06, 19:59
im only thinking words are words some bad words dont make ppl bad racist idiot or stupid or something else... most time what i have been listening talking and playing with dave he is one of nicest guys in here :) and ofcourse it depends how you act yourself :)

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-06, 20:03
Really a great thing to say thanks Brother. I try to be nice to everyone. When it gets quiet in Teamspeak i crack some jokes to other players and maybe they are offensive but i think as Jarppi has said no one here takes them seriously and if i feel they have, i always would feel remorse and apologize. It's just how I am, I am from New York, and over here we say what we think, and we don't hold back. After all those jokes are on the table you know how I am so hopefully me and my brothers here can't affect each other too harshly. Call it playful fighting if you will.

Really sorry it all had to come to this Franky. I thought you were a good guy. Still think you are to some extent, but you have now insulted Me, and i have not insulted you. Really hope we are able to work this one out old Sport.

SlinkyMixxy
2014-05-07, 01:59
i think zZAzazelZz has learned his leason, i have been reading the post's and so on, yeah he did mess up and now he is making amends too put things right, テつ*Give The Guy A Chance, He Really Wants To Be With OG, But Keep Disrespecting him is putting him off, it makes others wonder why should they Join OG, this is from my point of view,.

sorry if i steped on any1's toes, at leats give the Guy a chance too prove himself, not Disrespect, i want OG too Grow More N More, not something petty, we all did something wrong when we first started.

Sorry For The Rant N Rave

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-07, 02:20
Another person with something meaningful to say. Thanks mate, I can see you get who I am. I agree with you too you are right, I am getting put off by these constant griefs.

Darkness
2014-05-07, 08:40
I have been having a great amount of fun with Azazel. Sure, I didnt play with him at all during his first month of trail, but this second month everything has been fine. I think i can safely say that everyone in the BFP4F section enjoys his visits :) In the case of Azazel, I think its an extremely minor portion of the community that has a problem with him. But no one likes everyone on here, and we also have to be mature about that and give eachother some space.

+1 for Azazel, I hope to see full membership colours soon!

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-07, 16:30
Haha Dark yet another good lad with something positive to say. I am now getting to know the p4free guys and they are a lot of fun. I'd like to get to know everyone on a テつ*first name basis around here too, I know just about everyone in teamspeak now. If you see me in a channel come say hello.

Force
2014-05-07, 18:41
+1 i used to be an a55hole too..
Some good words can change your mind a lot..
Gud that u said sorry by yourself :)

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-07, 18:56
Thats what this thread is a bout. Haven't even met you in Teamspeak force. Good to see You are acting like a gentleman here. Look forward to meeting you.

Force
2014-05-07, 19:01
Thats what this thread is a bout. Haven't even met you in Teamspeak force. Good to see You are acting like a gentleman here. Look forward to meeting you.
hehehe :3
Ur right "acting'' :D
Even though i would like to meet u too : 3

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-08, 00:54
Been doing some thinking here, If Franky here doesn't care for my company I will be happy to stay out of his way. Was hoping reaching out to him would be a success. I 100% understand the fact that you wan't a happy community where the member get a long with each other. I think that saying that i take up too much space was offensive and that you have actually contradicted yourself by your morals.

Been talking with the other guys around here, they say your a good guy.

I'll stay out of your way, hopefully you will stay out of mine.

After watching the games conn video i realize how bad i want to be part of this community, You lads know how to have a good time. I wan't to come to meet you all in NED. I apologize this time specifically to Franky who I have offended So much here with my rudeness. I Suppose you can't make friends with everyone here.

zladuric
2014-05-08, 01:54
Dave is a cool guy. A bit rough language, but we're 18+ community so no issues there. Anyway, Dave, I like playing with you cause you make the TS channels fun :)

Force
2014-05-08, 02:15
Dave is a cool guy. A bit rough language, but we're 18+ community so no issues there. Anyway, Dave, I like playing with you cause you make the TS channels fun :)
Hehehe Ye , i like u :)
Btw im too young then :(
Well..i'll turn !7 the 4th of july..but skinny told me that i can stay :)
#dealwithit
Don't change dave , u already changed once , don't do it again..
I like u as u are now !

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-08, 02:16
Thanks again zlad. You have a good sense of humor mah dude. テつ*Its great to know i have comrades here.

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-08, 02:18
I can't change Force so you have nothing to worry about bro. All i can do is be myself and hope i am respected for it. I can just try to modify my behavior here for the folks that are turned off by it.

Hangover
2014-05-13, 08:15
I understand that you really want to become a member of the community. After our last so-called conversation on ts, I realized that I engage too much in person what's happening in the community. Therefore, I leave. Hope you sharpen up in a テつ*long term and that you will be an asset to the community.I am satisfied if you donツエt テつ*embarrass us in total. And try to have a little more self-control.

Over and out from Hangover

"the cop that you hate so much"

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-29, 06:10
Hangover you were right about everything. I was being an American Prick.

Over And out from Dave. Just the average guy who moved on from video games.

Hangover
2014-05-29, 20:40
Great credit to you. I salute you and hope you have a good future ahead.

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-29, 23:24
Same To You, Franky.

Force
2014-05-30, 00:04
damn.....
i was 110% behind u...
rlly sux to see u go...
Allright....good luck in the future and stay in contact !

~ yo buddy :')

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-31, 01:17
will do

zZAzazelZz
2014-05-31, 01:27
will do

de-pizzabezorger
2014-05-31, 11:40
dam man sorry to see you go

we had some nice time and i mostly laughed when you got angry im sorry for that

have a good time ahead and hopefully our paths cross again

zZAzazelZz
2014-06-03, 08:41
yeah man. Its better for the rest of the community if i just stop in to say hi once in a while.

I shouldn't have been so Rude, maybe if i was quieter would have gone better.

If i see you in teamspeak ill say hi.