PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy

Darkness
2014-04-08, 21:30
So, I finaly got a serious gaming pc (or actualy 2 since my parents are devorced, and since im 18 I dont feel the need to move out yet) Where do I get BF4 + Premium for a resonable price?

~ Darkness (BFP4F member)

JimDijkstra86NL
2014-04-09, 14:55
Ask Cluadio_aKa_DuO RTP(Ready To Play) for the cheapest one. (By accessing origin store from a different country)
Or check G2a.com for a reasonable ÂÂ*price.

Eindbaas
2014-04-09, 17:33
Fuck yeah!

Get a key using one of the key stores, way cheaper than origin:

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-battlefield-4-premium-edition-cd-key-compare-prices/

(this is bf4 + premium membership)

Burning
2014-04-09, 18:15
Mexican Origin is THE cheapest and most reliable way to buy the game.
You get full Origin support and refunds etc.

Download the extention 'hola' for your browser (firefox or chrome) go to www.origin.com via the mexican proxy. Add the stuff you want to your cart, log in , DISCONNECT THE PROXY AFTER YOU LOGGED IN by turning off Hola. Then pay with credit or paypal, done :)

It's very easy. this guy explains it in the linked comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1rr9rx/mexican_origin_battlefield_4_premium_399_pesos/cdq1yg7

Darkness
2014-04-09, 21:35
Thanks burning! Thats what ill try. Wont my game be in spanish or something?

Burning
2014-04-09, 23:20
Thanks burning! Thats what ill try. Wont my game be in spanish or something?
No the Mexican version is the international version in english. Valheru has it , and his version is in english. I have titanfall from mexico , also in english :)

zladuric
2014-04-10, 03:09
how much cheaper is it_

Darkness
2014-04-10, 09:38
how much cheaper is it_

Mexican is 20 euros instead of 80

Darkness
2014-04-10, 14:12
It shows US dolars when using the mexican proxy... 80 US

Burning
2014-04-10, 15:23
The base-game costs 27 euros.
Like it always has been on Mexican origin. They are about 50% cheaper than the EU.

So premium + game = 57 euros roughly. Good deal, what did you expect? everything for 3$?
That budle costs 80 euros in the netherlands as we speak. And thats with a discount.
Base-game has a discount too , it's 30 euros now in the netherlands.

I'd just buy the base-game if I were you. with all the recent fiascos ÂÂ*(Naval Strike delaying, Second Assault delayed, bugs) etc, Premium basically allows you to beta test the DLC 2 weeks early ,if it even comes out on the said date and runs.. Not worth the money if you ask me.

Eindbaas
2014-04-10, 16:33
Mexican Origin is THE cheapest and most reliable way to buy the game.
You get full Origin support and refunds etc.

Buying from key stores is cheaper than the mexican origin (5 euro's), I have bought my game from a key store and it worked great :)

True about the refunds though :)