PDA

View Full Version : OG #8 today

landstander
2014-04-06, 04:16
Hey guys, was in #8 today with 4 other members of ST6. テつ*Slinky was doing a great job trying to keep things clean and fair (I would have been kicking more, props for having restraint) but I must say the_black_master (i think thats right) was giving him all kinds of greif and coming back after kicks. テつ*
He is banned in our server for language, tk and alot of other things so I just wanted to put in my two cents and see if I can help keep yours cleaner too.

Lots of hackusations about my guys also being thrown out. I will admit we were on TS together and have been playing together for a long time so I am sure that wasn't helping. I am not worried about that part, just my side if you see it in the chat.

Again kudos to slinky for doing his best as a mod, he tried really hard and died alot while typing warnings and kicks.

See you on the field.

SkinnyG
2014-04-06, 12:14
Hi landstander,

I really appreciate you posting this here and giving slinky credit for his efforts!

I have checked out the chatlogs and decided to ban him from OG8 for constant bad behaviour in chat.

Thanks again for the heads up and support!

Regards,

SkinnyG | Gert

FrogWild
2014-04-26, 06:41
Slinky does do a great job. Takes a lot of abuse, but still does a great job and he's very funny.

Pariz-One
2014-05-01, 15:19
yea, exactly, slinky is a realllyyy nice guy in the servers, the only thing is that he needs to kick those asses more of the misbehaving dudes! テつ*:twisted: テつ*:twisted: テつ*:twisted: HAHA XD

FrogWild
2014-05-02, 03:45
yea, exactly, slinky is a realllyyy nice guy in the servers, the only thing is that he needs to kick those asses more of the misbehaving dudes! ツ*:twisted: ツ*:twisted: ツ*:twisted: HAHA XD

+1