PDA

View Full Version : I am just sick

Strechea
2014-03-16, 13:09
I have started to play again in the last while but I just cant when I see these kids raging and swearing and making everyone a f..got and n00b just cant take it anymore too much f...ing nonsense and s..t like: what are you gonna do to me or Ill tell everyone this server sucks.We need to be more cruel(no offense)I onestly think there are some changes that need to be made for example:
Instead of two warnings and the third time a kick change it to one warning and the kick OR the third time should be a 20 minute ban I tottaly understand why certain ppl are not on the servers they are 18+ and maybe they have a job and I respect that but we should compensate with these measures

SkinnyG
2014-03-16, 13:43
Yep,

We are taking measures atm. We will reduce the # servers to get more relative moderator presence on the remaining ones and keep things clean. You can read about it in the forum.

Second measure is that we are stepping up in kicking people more easily, just like you also suggested.

The temp ban will become available as soon as the SharpBunny tool is implemented on the remaining servers.
We dpmt have that option in the current old tool......

Veviistyle
2014-03-16, 14:34
If you didn't notice i never warn, Just Insta-kick ;)

Pariz-One
2014-03-18, 17:26
yes vevii, i noticed that ツ* :D

and yes strechea thats true.... we should do something about is.... well i could do much cuz i'm online pretty much but i dont earn th emoney for it yet.. ツ*:lol: ツ*:(

Pariz-One | Marc

PS... how do i delete that [align=center] away?

Taylor-Nova
2014-03-21, 15:18
Can sympathise with Strech, But as a returning admin, テつ*and although Im fair and sometimes will give the benefit over a doubt, I intend to help out where I can to try & Stamp out, what seems to me like reckless chat behaviour, plus players who make accusations, just for the pure hell of it. Even I had a guy a few days ago, who said "Nice Wall hack Taylor"! テつ* Of course I did nothing of a kind. I may have been sheltering near a wall,but he soon went quite, when I informed him "I dont think so , since Im a Mod here too!".

Unfortunately テつ*we always テつ*going to have these sneaky types who cause others problems. Spawn killing other bases, by attacking outgoing forces, gets a quick no no from me, to all involved on that side. As will griefing テつ* base camp vehicles and Aircraft, or pushing someone deliberately of a carrier, as happened to me recently, But I didnt get the B***s テつ*name quick enough テつ*:oops: テつ* Im studying some sceen shots about hacks and aimbots, and hope to be able to recognise these soon, however as been away some years, I need a little time to settle in and have the confidence, but general bad behaviour & breaking chat rule text, is what I can help with immediately.

So, as a team here, we are trying to turn the tide on these テつ*troublesome players.

I hope you stay with us, and bring up any concerns as you have done, be assured, we are taking steps as my colleagues above say, テつ*but it is still quite a task, and time consuming for many of us.

But we must, we will, Suceed :)