PDA

View Full Version : Banned for insulting

Bramvdl27
2014-02-26, 16:00
Hi Oldguys,

A few days ago i got banned for insulting.
I was drinking some water, while my little brother taked my seat, and said in the chat "kanker hond".
I came back, and I saw i got banned...
Please can you unban me? I have played a lot of times on your servers, and now I can't play anymore!
(Sorry if it is bad English, I hope you understand it..)

Kind regards,
Bramvdl27

Burning
2014-02-26, 16:39
Typical, It's always somebody else who did it when people get banned. Your little brother comes up and instead of playing the game you have running, he decided to put some severe insults in the chat out of nowhere?

I must say your story isn't very convincing. Â*I suggest you stop venting your anger in game, especially with insults like those.

As for your bann, that is not my decision, I just felt the need to post the above.

SkinnyG
2014-02-26, 18:28
Hello Bram,

I can follow Burnings remark.

To evaluate this better and decide I need to know on which of our servers this happened, which soldier name you played on and if possible the date so I can check the chat logs.

Our automated anti-swear filter will normally give you an instant ban for the word kanker.
This ban should automatically expire at the end of the game round so are you sure you can't join that server anymore?
If so, same questions as above (which server, which soldier, which date).

And yeah, we are a mature community and we do not like swearing, so if this was a temp ban by our filter or if we decide to lift the ban if it is permanent, don't do it again!

Bramvdl27
2014-02-26, 18:55
Hi oldguys,

I can already join your servers, thanks for helping!

I promise that my little brother will never use my laptop again!

Kind regards,

Bram