PDA

View Full Version : A bit of help needed

BOSNIACHERO
2014-02-20, 21:47
Well. most of you probably do not know me, which is ok, but I would like to change that.
I have been around OG for some time, and have some very nice friends here.

But that is not why I am here at this time.

I need some help.
A bit of introduction
As my name suggests I am from Bosnia, those of you who don't know, that is the one from Balkans that recently had a war.
Well it has been 15 yrs, and nothing has changed, so my wife and me decided that we will finally leave this place that offer literally NO future and move some other place.

And we find one we can both go, that is Sweden.
She is from Croatia, and since 2013 as Croatia has entered EU she can work in any EU country without work permit, provided she gets a job, and on the base of that I can live and look for job in same county as well.

Here is what I need a help with.
As we come in to Sweden, we will have some resources, but not huge pile.
We really could use some help for housing (until we find apartment, a few days) and directions in finding a job, which we will start as soon as we rest from the trip.

If you are from Sweden and you think you could help in some other way, please do not hesitate to contact me and let me know.
Also if you have ANY questions, PM me here, P4F or I can meet you on TS and we can do that there (I prefer to hear some ones voice)

I will leave this country within this year, and I will go to Sweden, even if I have to walk there myself.
I will not put my wife through one more year of struggling to survive and pointless future-less life.

Thank you.
For reading this.

Pubbe
2014-02-21, 11:05
Well, come on ts if you see me.

I will try to help you, in the ways i can.

If you have any questions about something, i will try to explain them for you.

Burning
2014-02-21, 13:12
There is forums for people moving to a country. I'd recommend looking at those. You are probably going to get alot of help there, opposed to a gaming community with some Swedish members :)

SkinnyG
2014-02-21, 15:23
Hi Alem,

I hope you will get some usefull information for your big plunge in the deep!
You better make sure you get internet over there at some stage, so you can visit us on TS again after moving!~

Guys, Alem is a really decent bloke (too bad he hasn't become an OG member (yet!?), but who knows!) so if anyone can give him some information, I would really appreciate it!

And Alem, I guess Burnings advice is good. It can never hurt to fish in more than 1 pond!

Good luck with your quest!

Burning
2014-02-21, 16:00
And Alem, I guess Burnings advice is good. It can never hurt to fish in more than 1 pond!

Totally agree. I would help him for sure, but I am not Swedish :(

I know of forums where people discuss all sorts of things before they move to the US. Visums , Work, connections etc etc. I think there must be something like that for swedish people too.

BOSNIACHERO
2014-02-21, 21:52
Well, come on ts if you see me.

I will try to help you, in the ways i can.

If you have any questions about something, i will try to explain them for you.

Too bad I could not use multy-qoute button ÂÂ*.... o wait there isn't one ...... ;D
Skiny , Burning and you Pubbe I cant express how much I do appreciate your willingness to help me and my wife.

I would like to thank you all, I have a pretty decent amount of info by now, but also I will need more.
I will come to TS, and if I poke you and you get pwned 'cose of that "Sorry in advance" :P