PDA

View Full Version : battlefield play4free client problem

Pariz-One
2014-02-06, 18:54
i got a serious problem with my battlefield client. because of that i cant play battlefield play4free anymore.
my problem is that if i open the client and i get the black screen from the client it gives a with page with "Battlefield Play4free"

i dont know if it has something to do with it, but i got kicked a few times before by PunkBuster for some weird reason in the left down corner of my battlefield client screen with what the same kind of message as with when PunkBuster says "PunkBuster handschake failed" but this one was different.

plz help me :(

Pariz-One | Marc

RPGforYOU
2014-02-06, 19:49
Did you uninstall punkbuster and then reinstalled + restart computer?

Pariz-One
2014-02-07, 10:51
yes i did reinstalled battlefield play4free but idk if it automaticly has reinstalled punkbuster, i also restarted my pc a few times. but it still doestn't work

SkinnyG
2014-02-07, 14:47
Did you:

1. Clear the game cache in the following 2 folders?
C:\Users\youraccountname\Documents\Battlefield Play4Free\WebCache
C:\Users\youraccountname\Documents\Battlefield Play4Free\mods\main\cache

2. if that did not help, wrestle your way through the "white screen" topics in this thread:
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=18531

Pariz-One
2014-02-08, 17:34
i searched through the forum but still didn't find anything that would help....

:( ÂÂ*i want to play battlefield again damn it.... stupid EA and EASY and other damn company's.

does anyone else know what to do... ?

Pariz-One | Marc

bumbum
2014-02-08, 18:11
There was a bug where too many friend caused this white screen, but im not sure if it still occurs...

How many friends do you have on your account?

bumbum

SkinnyG
2014-02-08, 18:52
1. Can you send me your hosts file from C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc or copy/paste the content here in the thread? You can open the hosts file with notepad/kladblok.

2. Are you sure you have installed ALL necessary prerequisites for this game? Make sure ALL of the programs are installed as mentioned in THIS post: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=117602&pid=1752638#pid1752638

Pariz-One
2014-02-08, 22:11
IM SO HAPPY.. LALALALALALLAAA IT WORKS AGAIN..

the only stupid problem was windows itself... because stupid windows was blocking it by the firewall -.- i found that when i was looking by the firewall what it accepted and not... so yes it works again

DAMN YOU WINDOWS!!!!

yayyy battlefield

SkinnyG
2014-02-09, 10:22
That solution was in the Fix list I gave you.
If you say you found it yourself I guess you did not go through all the fix list suggestions :wink:

Glad you found and fixed the problem!

Pariz-One
2014-02-09, 13:03
well skinny.... i did read all that topics you gave me.. so you cant say i didn't searched through that.
i did watched it and i didn't found that solution, because i just searched by the topic of in-game and not something else becasue that was the topic that said solutions about my problem

but hell yhe i dont care because it works again :)

SkinnyG
2014-02-09, 15:15
Xctly!