PDA

View Full Version : Ban request TacticalDecoy

bumbum
2014-02-05, 16:41
Hi Guys,

i hereby request the ban of TacticalDecoy on all our servers.

I do not even want to talk about his stats, he was already submitted to T4G a few days ago,
but when i tell him friendly that i dont want him on the server as long as his submission is pending and kick him afterwards, he starts insulting and behaving like a d***.

Happened again today on OG1 around 16:30

Profile: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/profile/1000121322872

bumbum

SkinnyG
2014-02-05, 17:36
I am reluctant to ban him purely on stats and the chat of today are not nice but no incredible raging.
Stats are high, but I have seen them before like this from players that did not turn out to be cheaters.

His PBSS is unusable due to the silly picture in it.

He could be a very good player.
He posts in the P4F forum which I would not expect from cheaters.

I think we should await the T4G verdict and let him be for now.

bumbum
2014-02-05, 18:08
Well, i did not say ban him for cheating.

I kicked him a few days ago on OG1, after telling him that i will kick him due to his pending submission AND that he is welcome to join again when his submission not turns into a ban. He had the chance to argue in a mature way there, but he decided to come back and start raging and insulting -> resulted in another kick.
Now he was online again and the same story, he insulted and raged again.
Since this seems to be his normal behaviour, i dont want him to be on the same server as me!

since he showed in his forum post, that he was not even reading what i wrote - i dont see any reason to argue with him...

bumbum