RPGforYOU
2014-01-28, 20:23
Insur ... what?
Well INSURGENCY!

What the fuck is that?
Well it's this:
http://www.playinsurgency.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLO4tYZ6uyc

Yes, well it looks like shit! Well yes it doesn't look awesome gfx wise!
BUT since when gfx make up for gameplay? Exactly!

Just watch the video as you will see this is a nice FPS shooter! With nice things like NO enemy name tag! NO kill cam! NO bullet hit detection! NO kill feed! So if enemy run after corner did you kill him? Maybe not maybe you did better be sure next time! :D
Watch the website for a even more thoroughly packet of what's in the game. Multilayer / co-op gameplay no SP.

Okテゥ oke and this is gone cost me 60 euro's withouth premium right?
- Well no it isn't ....

Okテゥ then 30 euro!
- Not even close!

What about 15?
- Close but still not really it!...

[s:d67d392656]No you will pay 9 euro for a FRESHLY released game 22/01/2014!
That is because I bought the 4 pack which had a nice discount on it with 10% and 4pack discount.

Normally it will cost you 12,60(this includes 10% discount) you can get it through me for 9 euro!
I have 3 more copies! I just bought the 4 pack so you guy's could enjoy it at an even lower price! :)

First one's that ask me and give me the money will get the copies of course! ;)
I only have 3 copies I'm afraid. ;) [/s:d67d392656]

It's now 14 euro on steam, since I don't have any copies anymore! ;)
For the die hards FPS shooters this is really intense! :)

Future update list:

テつ* テつ*Frequent updates containing gameplay improvements, usability enhancements and bug fixes.
テつ* テつ*Major content updates every 1-2 months including new maps (original and classic from the mod), new weapons, and new features.
テつ* テつ*We will work with Valve to isolate some of the crashes we窶况e been dealing with that seem to be issues with Source Engine and not our game code.
テつ* テつ*Continued support of our modding (theater scripting) and map-making community, with map contests, extra SDK content, and Workshop support.
テつ* テつ*New weapons (FN FAL, M-14, and more) as well as new weapon attachments (Grenade launchers, bipods, and more).
テつ* テつ*New characters with increased customization and more realistic variety depending on theater (Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia).
テつ* テつ*Full body awareness so the player can look down and see their body.
テつ* テつ*Cover system where going into iron sights dynamically peers over varying wall heights.
テつ* テつ*Vaulting system allowing players to quickly hurdle over low walls without jumping.
テつ* テつ*Increased stats support with global stat tracking and leaderboards.
テつ* テつ*New achievement sets to be released alongside these major content updates every 1-2 months.
テつ* テつ*A 窶弃ersonal Items窶 menu from the Main Menu that allows you to track your achievement progress, see personal stats as well as upgrade personal sidearm.
テつ* テつ*Improved spectator support and features.
テつ* テつ*Steam Machine and Linux support.
テつ* テつ*Oculus (virtual reality) support.
テつ* テつ*Twitch API integration.
テつ* テつ*Major AI improvements, the bringing back modes Outpost and Hunt, and the transformation of Checkpoint into a dynamic mission-based cooperative experience.
テつ* テつ*Improved player animations.

Regards, RPGforYOU something for the real fps players out here! :)[u]

Burning
2014-01-28, 22:51
Saw this on steam the other day
Looks alot like Red Orchestra :D
Interested in this, reserve a copy for me. Send me a PM and we'll sort out the payment/copy.

Point to note is that it is source engine, so anybody can play this, you don't need a good pc at all :D
So don't be afraid to hop in guys!

error.exe
2014-01-29, 00:05
Im in, like I said. Lets sort payment tomorrow. テつ*8)

RPGforYOU
2014-01-29, 18:40
Sorry they are all 3 already gone! ;D
But you can still buy it yourself and well lets be honest price is still low! ;)

error.exe
2014-01-29, 19:00
This game is bloody amazing. So intense, so deadly and despite gfx lacking a bit still much much much more realistic then any of the Battlefield games. テつ*:D

Gisse
2014-01-30, 10:52
CS? any one have similar flashbacks?

error.exe
2014-01-30, 11:14
Well, this game is based on a CS mod from back in the day, combined with stuff from Americas Army and a new touch. And due to its constant top notch "hardcore" mode, the gameplay is nothing like CS. テつ*:D

RPGforYOU
2014-01-30, 15:59
Some gameplay of me and Jim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoN1oaWC9_I&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIMfHDxS1Wo

error.exe
2014-01-30, 16:15
Disclamer: I can not be held accountable for the dutch curse words. The intensity, tension, adrenaline is extremely high in this game which makes it hard for me to control what I say. Besides all this, I was alone in a channel with RPG and thus nobody around to get irritated and ontop of that I had my ingame VOIP disabled so I didnt bother any other players neither.

RPGforYOU
2014-01-31, 17:06
Dual view of me and jim. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwUXBcgVRGs

Eindbaas
2014-02-01, 21:20
Just bought it as well.

I bought it from here: http://www.kinguin.net/category/2425/insurgency-steam-gift/?utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop for just 9 euro.

My key arrived within minutes and I'm downloading it as we speak :)

RPGforYOU
2014-02-05, 11:27
They are testing a new update for the next coming day's probably.
It will conclude these things:

General: Allot of stability fixes for server and client side, some graphic and audio fine tuning and you can't see your KD ratio any more when playing so you can't watch your K/D ratio to see if you killed him or not.

Full list:
http://playinsurgency.com/logs/Log_02_03_14.jpg

Eindbaas
2014-02-05, 18:17
dammit, I always checked my k/d to see if I made the kill.

Alien_Smith
2014-02-07, 01:12
I'm gonna try this. For that money it is a no-brainer.

PsychoEMT
2014-02-07, 20:17
I have the game now :DDDDD

RPGforYOU
2014-02-07, 21:47
I have the game now :DDDDD

Got shot already? :D

Flinch_Fakula
2014-02-09, 03:53
I got it now. テつ*Still struggeling with the adaption.. i always get up shift tab when i run and check players.. lol hahaha.. テつ*bad habits .. More must join.. :)

RPGforYOU
2014-02-09, 12:22
Add me on steam who bought it!
rpgforyou

And poke me when you want to grab a game or so! :D

error.exe
2014-02-09, 13:37
I got it now. ツ*Still struggeling with the adaption.. i always get up shift tab when i run and check players.. lol hahaha.. ツ*bad habits .. More must join.. :)

Yea this game is amazing fun when you have a solid group of people to play with.
Much more room for tactics and teamplay that way.

Force
2014-03-07, 23:32
This is one of the better (harder) fps games From my opinion !
8/10 xD

Alien_Smith
2014-12-30, 01:38
They have released new DLC last october with night maps, so time to put this topic high on the list. At the moment only € 7,50 on steam. The DLC is included. Great game for that price.