PDA

View Full Version : NEW PC :D

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-27, 09:09
And here we go, i am back with new PC. I was on TS last night but only Diablo/Keff WAS ON.

Here are specs of my new PC:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X D3H
Coolermaster: V8
Case : Corsair 300R
Processor : i5 4670 k
HDD : 1TB (blue)
SSD : 120GB Samsung 840 EVO
Power supply : 620watt
Grafic Card: Radeon R9 280X DDR5 3GB ツ*:twisted:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* ツ* = 1.100 euro
For someone here this kind of building doesnt mean anything but for me its AWESOME :)
And guess what ?! That piece of sh1t didnt gaved me discount more then 20euro and so i have spend my money to the last cent and now i dont have money to buy BF4 ツ*:evil: ...... Dammit i need to wait couple of weeks :(

p.s: MANY MANY THANKS TO MY DEAR FRIEND "BURNING" WHICH HAS BUILD THIS PC FOR ME :D

SkinnyG
2014-01-27, 09:43
Yeay, we have you for P4F for a few weeks more テつ*:twisted: テつ*

Seriously: good rig bro, that should give you some good fun!

Burning
2014-01-27, 16:17
Nice rig man, no problem ,glad I could help ya.

Don't worry about not being able to buy BF4, there is plenty of free games that allow you to test out that rig.
Planetside, Blacklight Retribution :D

Hersh
2014-01-27, 18:28
Glad to hear the good news bro, i will say its bout damn time, lol. You will get BF4 soon enough bro, i have been playing it and could use someone to help me do the 'Missions' so i can unlock some stuff so maybe we can get together to do that bro..

Cograts bro 8)

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-27, 22:15
Appreciate for your replays guys :D.
@burning ... planet side 2 is downloading ;).

@ Skinny i need to talk to you but im not seen you on TS in last 2 evenings, cos i think membership fee is about to run out or it is already i have no idea lol.

bebe
2014-01-28, 07:44
hope you to get soon your BF4 so I can punish your lil ass here, mate : )
congrats : ))

icuidid
2014-01-28, 12:05
nice rig niki.
there's loads better games to try your new pc out on like the state of the art "battlefield play for free".lol
try bf3 in ultra settings and see the difference .
try and keep your eyes on www.humblebundle.com ツ* ツ*www.g2play.net/store/ ツ* ツ*www.dlcompare.com/
for cheap games.

but hope you enjoy your new pc. :)

game on my friend ,game on :)

Darko
2014-01-28, 17:12
Nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i need talk with you :twisted: テつ*Please find me on ts :!:

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-28, 23:42
Thanks all one more time!
Bebe yes i will be there and possibilities are good to see you all in BF4 tommorow before midnight cos here a person like a stuff memeber who has gaven me BF4 for free tonight and i got shocked i had no words.
His name is Darko. At the moment he doesnt have avialable PC to run this game so he decided to give it to me.
Bebe i know you gone kick my as cos i have no idea how to aim on BF3 and much more BF4 lol.

ONE MORE TIME ..... MANY MANY THANKS TO MY DEAR FRIEND テつ*>>> テつ* D テつ*A テつ*R テつ*K テつ*O <<<

テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ* テつ*:D テつ*:D テつ*:D

zladuric
2014-01-29, 01:25
YAY! That's awesome, both for you and from Darko! Good spirits lurk around here :)

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-29, 09:56
Yes, true that Zladuric:)

And btw i just wanted to let you know all i have put on TEST last night my grafic card R9 280X Radeon with game Crysis 3 and i am disappointed . My game started to freeze on very high settings :(. I was thinking im gone be able to play crysis 3 on very high but it seems i was wrong, i have no comment about this issue. To make a payment of 273 euro only for grafic card and not to be able to run crysis free on very high ..... i really dont know what to say.

Burning
2014-01-29, 11:31
Yes, true that Zladuric:)

And btw i just wanted to let you know all i have put on TEST last night my grafic card R9 280X Radeon with game Crysis 3 and i am disappointed . My game started to freeze on very high settings :(. I was thinking im gone be able to play crysis 3 on very high but it seems i was wrong, i have no comment about this issue. To make a payment of 273 euro only for grafic card and not to be able to run crysis free on very high ..... i really dont know what to say.

A game never freezes, it would just give you bad frames if it wasn't capable of running it. Something else is wrong.
Newest Drivers?
Error Messages?
GPU Temperature?

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-280x-r9-270x-r7-260x,3635-11.html
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2013/10/09/msi-radeon-r9-280x-ge-oc-review/5
http://www.hardwareluxx.com/index.php/reviews/hardware/vgacards/28051-test-amd-radeon-r9-280x-r9-270x-und-r7-260x-.html?start=15

Just some random benchmarks

You should atleast get around 30fps. you can run every game great on good settings and fps. minus Metro Last Light, Crysis 3 and possibly 1 other title. Technology advances, there is stuff out there that requires you to spend the entire budget you spend on a complete PC on just graphics-cards alone to run it on maximum settings (think 4xmsaa+)
Mind you , 273 euro's inst a whole lot of money for a GPU :) ツ*real high-end runs 700- 1000 euro ^^

Think about the improvement you have over your last PC instead of nit-picking the couple of games you cannot absolutely max out :) no point in feeling bad because you can't run 1 game maxed out.

EDIT:
One thing I was thinking about.
Did you plug your monitor in to the back of the actual graphics card and not the motherboard i/o. Because if you connect it to your motherboard you will run off the onboard graphics chip. Which is infinity weaker than your graphics card.

Running Crysis maxed out on the onboard graphics might very well crash the game.

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-29, 12:26
About prices for grafic cards i know bro there are extremely expensive grafics out there but that was just my opinion, was thinking i can run it on very high even we all know that Crysis 3 requires an extremely strong graf.card. And about plugin in Monitor, i have no idea, i`m gone check it later and let you know lol.

p.s: where the hell are you Burning, why you not on TS ? I wanna see you tonight after 7 PM, and gimme that damn phone number i wanna send you something on whatsup or viber :P

Burning
2014-01-29, 13:48
About prices for grafic cards i know bro there are extremely expensive grafics out there but that was just my opinion, was thinking i can run it on very high even we all know that Crysis 3 requires an extremely strong graf.card. And about plugin in Monitor, i have no idea, i`m gone check it later and let you know lol.

p.s: where the hell are you Burning, why you not on TS ? I wanna see you tonight after 7 PM, and gimme that damn phone number i wanna send you something on whatsup or viber :P

You should be able to play Crysis 3 on very high, like I said, if the game crashes it has to be something else thats wrong.
Check your PM's.

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-30, 09:23
Be ON tonight i might need you about something . ;)