PDA

View Full Version : NO PC...

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-20, 10:01
Hey all ! I am less active like more then 2weeks cos i have sold my PC. But the reason is cos i am prepearing the new one. In next 5 to 7 days my PC will be ready and cos i am very happy for that i`m gone make another post with specs of my PC which i would love to share it with my dear friends here :).

And then.... all you MOFO`s (just couple of them who knows me a bit more :P) who are playing BF4 ..... prepear for GLORY ... cos i`m coming.

Till then ..... have a nice time and hunting ;) .

Regards!

RPGforYOU
2014-01-20, 10:15
Haha goodluck on the new purchase! :D

SkinnyG
2014-01-20, 13:25
Drastic move to sell your PC, but if this makes the gap to a new one smaller I can understand bro!

I am sure the waiting week will seem like a month to you, so: Hang on there!

(don't become yet another stranger to P4F though :? )

Eindbaas
2014-01-20, 17:37
Nikki, you are going to love the bf4 little birds (and I will probably hate you for killing me with them テつ*:evil: テつ*)

(don't become yet another stranger to P4F though :? )
Join the dark side and switch to bf4 Skinny!

bebe
2014-01-20, 22:14
I would like to play BF4 with you bro : )

NIKISHOOTER
2014-01-21, 10:12
I`ll be there guys thanks to all who replayed to me.

@ RPG: when i`m gone post spec`s テつ*of my PC you gone give me a note from 1 to 10 :P
@Skinny im never gone be stranger you should know that as well after all i have gone through with you Hersh Darko and Kove but of course im gone try new challenge with BF4 ;).

@ Eindbaas : i hope chopper is not same as BF3 cos i have no idea how to kill enemies (biggest noob ever). but im gone give it a try ;).

@bebe : yea bro im coming and i would also love to play with you and pls TO ALL OF YOU " give me a warm welcome there cos i am stranger" テつ*:roll: .

@ KOVE : where are you MF ??? I am writing to him on mobile on whatssup and there is no replay from him ?!?!?! Just wait let me get my NEW PC ... im gone make you to burn like hell テつ*:twisted: テつ* :twisted: テつ* :twisted:

Burning
2014-01-21, 12:13
Hope to see ya back soon Nikki, better hurry up building ;)