PDA

View Full Version : Re: [BAN APPEAL] .::AhmadDowid::.

homerboy22dowid
2013-12-30, 23:25
Hi there,

I was playing Battlefield Play4Free a few days ago i open the server browser i found "OG 24/7 Mashtur," i joined because i liked Mashtur after i joined the server seconds later i got kicked out reason "scammer."

Now i believe that i shouldn't of been banned because i asked if anyone wanted +3 weapons and an admin kicked me out for no reason he didint even give me a warning he banned me straight away.

And im not a hacker im a good fair player i would love to be an admin on og but im BANNED FOR NO REASON. So please unbann me from og i have been waiting a long time to be unbanned i have no reason to be banned and there is no rule saying no advertising and i dont do it anymore because i found out it is illegal to play4free policy and finnaly I AM NOT A SCAMMER.

Regards
Ahmad

Thank You.

RPGforYOU
2013-12-31, 00:30
You are banned for a reason ... a reason that has been explained in your previous topic!
http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7527

There is a rule saying we do not allow advertising ... http://oldguys.eu/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7239
Look at Art2.
This also should be common sense that advertising on a server that is not yours will not be appreciated. Like running to your local supermarket and trying to aggressively sell your spoon to their customers...

Besides the fact you are or are not a scammer doesn't really matter to the case. You spammed the server chat with stuff that shouldn't be on their at all! You aggressively harassed other players to add you on skype and buy your acc/weapons.

You realized now that it is against the rules? Next time inform yourself before acting or read on what you agree on when you installed the game the first time.

For the rest it's up to the P4Fstaff, just responded on this one since I issued your ban.

Hersh
2013-12-31, 16:46
Really bro, i think you should just play some place other then OG servers, i dont know why your looking to Skype with kids on here and this is reason enough for me to not want you on our servers. The selling of your account i may be able to get past even though you should know its against the rules after all if you have +3's that means you have been here long enough to know better imho. But picking up young kids GTFO!

Strechea
2013-12-31, 18:59
I think you are just scamming people with things like i sell +3 and i have free funds i hate this type of people

SkinnyG
2013-12-31, 19:34
Either something went wrong on our forum creating an exact thread copy, or you just identically copied your first appeal.

In either case, as already mentioned I do not see a reason to lift your ban.

All motivation for that decision can be found RPGforYOU's post above, as well as in the other thread in my own post.