PDA

View Full Version : Class Action Filed Against Electronic Arts Over Battlefield

Safa246
2013-12-19, 11:19
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/electronic-arts-lawsuit-battlefield-4-stock-crashes,news-46618.html

Now the lawyers want to make some money. That will REALLY help!

error.exe
2013-12-19, 12:00
Ok, let me quote something from the article here that proves just how big of a criminal enterprise EA in fact is;

Electronic Arts then issued strong fiscal 2014 financial guidance for the company, and increased that guidance on October 29. Thanks to these positive statements, stock steadily climbed to as much as $28.13 per share, allowing senior executives to sell their stock at artificially inflated prices.

This is redicilous! And I sure hope Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP will sue for a nice amount. Make them bitches bleed! ÂÂ*8)

Gisse
2013-12-19, 16:39
So those are bitches which fucked up my game ....

Caveman
2013-12-19, 17:35
I like this very much, EA fucked up a lot there. They pushed DICE into a release date that was way too soon.
Also it is kinda weard all kinds of ea employees sold there EA stock 1 day before the bf4 release.

Maybe this is a good lesson for EA not to push things out in a wrong way.

zladuric
2013-12-20, 18:12
Not good news for us.

This means more money to damn lawyers. Then, the EA will want to make it up and will squeeze DICE even more. Then we'll get buggier expansions. So, whatever happens, we lose.

Also. We're not in the US, however this class action turns out, we're mostly from Europe and will not see a cent of it.

And finally, the only winner of any class action is mostly just the lawyers submitting it. They might win a few dollars or a few cents per game per buyer.

RPGforYOU
2013-12-20, 18:23
This class action is for those that bought stocks of EA with the 'misleading' information they received from EA.
So no you that bought the game will not be affected by it ... atleast not positive...