PDA

View Full Version : Finaly DayZ Early Access Alpha Released

MI-six
2013-12-16, 22:59
Early Access is your chance to experience DayZ as it evolves throughout its development process. Be aware that our Early Access offer is a representation of our core pillars, and the framework we have created around them. It is a work in progress and therefore contains a variety of bugs. We strongly advise you not to buy and play the game at this stage unless you clearly understand what Early Access means and are interested in participating in the ongoing development cycle.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2I052A0rb8

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Darkness
2013-12-16, 23:14
And where can we buy this? And what does it cost? And is it cheaper than the release price?

MI-six
2013-12-16, 23:34
And where can we buy this? And what does it cost? And is it cheaper than the release price?

Steam 23,99

Darkness
2013-12-17, 09:04
Thats a bit to mutch for alpha IMO... Ill wait and see if its any good.

Shadowfox
2013-12-17, 12:14
I kind of lost interest, there's a lot of games in this setting coming out (or have come out) that look a lot cooler.
Above that, ArmA controls always felt choppy to me and I feared it wouldn't be different in here, if the smoothness they showed in the video is the best they can do then I'll definatly wait to see the other games first.

And a alpha €20+ deal is bad, so I'm not going to bite afterall.

Vercetti
2013-12-17, 13:14
Tempted...... however holidays first :)
Maybe in January.

RPGforYOU
2013-12-17, 15:04
Why the hell would you buy an alpha?
I never understood that ... :D

Burning
2013-12-17, 15:08
Why the hell would you buy an alpha?
I never understood that ... :D
For the same reason you pre-order a game.

Claudio_aka_Du0
2013-12-20, 14:33
It seems to be nicer than the original mod :D