PDA

View Full Version : Teammates on the stairs [rage]

bebe
2013-11-29, 07:30
Are so cute :x

I wish one day special button will be added..

"Push an arsehole that blocks you"/"Give a buttkick" - E

error.exe
2013-11-29, 10:12
:lol: Yes, yes, yes yes!!!!
One of the things that can really piss me off too!

But most of the time I use them to my advantage, as a human shield for incoming bullets テつ*8)

bebe
2013-11-29, 11:45
Ah bro.. I wish I could do the same.. but Im not that pro and I always need to go back after short skirmish and hide..
But can not do this, because I stuck on the stairs and not able to get behind the door coz teammate stays here and smiles xD

Gisse
2013-12-20, 09:16
So error is that guy which smiles from behind door?

Claudio_aka_Du0
2013-12-20, 13:32
:lol:

But most of the time I use them to my advantage, as a human shield for incoming bullets ツ*8)

ahahahah テつ*:mrgreen: テつ*:mrgreen:

KoveV6
2013-12-23, 12:06
Would be nice to discharge the weapon next to his ear to scare the s**t out of him :) so he would start running around in panic :)

PsychoEMT
2013-12-23, 16:34
!kill (reason) douchbag :D problem solved

C4b4nossi
2013-12-25, 00:51
Gonna build a "!slap [player][reason] command, that will blow up target's gamechat.

Gisse
2013-12-25, 08:18
!slap can be seen like sexual harassment if you slap it on stars :)

C4b4nossi
2013-12-25, 10:49
Done.

Use "!buttkick [playername] [message]" to draw one's attention. Designated player will get his chatlog filled with this:

>>> .................................................. ..................................<<<
>>> .................................................. ..................................<<<
>>> [playername] don' t annoy your team-mates! <<<adminname>>> .................................................. ..................................<<<
>>> [playername] don' t annoy your team-mates! <<<adminname>>> .................................................. ..................................<<<
>>> [playername] don' t annoy your team-mates! <<<
>>> [adminname] kicked your butt for [message].

that should draw one's attention.

Gisse
2013-12-25, 11:28
:D テつ*:D テつ*:D テつ*:D テつ*:D

bebe
2013-12-27, 19:31
Done.

Use "!buttkick [playername] [message]" to draw one's attention. Designated player will get his chatlog filled with this:

>>> [playername] don' t annoy your team-mates! <<<
>>> [adminname] kicked your butt for [message].

that should draw one's attention.

:D

Eindbaas
2013-12-28, 11:49
you sir, are a legend

PsychoEMT
2013-12-31, 19:09
<8 this