PDA

View Full Version : OldGuys Night-Time Gaming

error.exe
2013-11-19, 18:56
[align=right:26ee2a0efb].[/align:26ee2a0efb]

The weekend of the 30th of November, battlefield 4 premium members get to enjoy 100% experience boost.
Which means 48 hours of non stop experience boosting. [sub:26ee2a0efb](Note; this can not be stacked with Battlepack boosters).[/sub:26ee2a0efb]

http://i.imgur.com/gzXx1mk.png

Now we are all aware of the issues currently at hand in Battlefield 4.
But that does not mean we cant have some serious fun!

So starting around 19:00 Dutch time on Saturday the 30th, I will go for a 12 hour game streak.
Finishing at 07:00 on Sunday the 1st of December so I will be in time for some proper breakfast.

It would be real sweet if some of you unbalanced individuals would join me for some night-time experience grinding!
If enough people join me this weekend I might even set up a small knife-only event where you can win some price.
Maybe a t-shirt, hoodie or something else.

KoveV6
2013-11-19, 19:59
Im probably in for unlocking some skins (tiger one) :) hehe, so vehicles unfortunately :) so conquest, so no locker or TDM maps :)

zladuric
2013-11-19, 21:15
Fuck, now you made me want to buy Premium and pull an all-nighter with you guys!!!

Is there a time-limit for this? Ie. if I decide on 29th to buy premium, will I still be able to do this?

If you say yes, then crap, I'll really have to do it.

error.exe
2013-11-19, 21:19
Fuck, now you made me want to buy Premium and pull an all-nighter with you guys!!!

Is there a time-limit for this? Ie. if I decide on 29th to buy premium, will I still be able to do this?

If you say yes, then crap, I'll really have to do it.

Yes! ÂÂ*8)

de-pizzabezorger
2013-11-19, 21:52
badly its again for oldguys (XD)

i cant join because cant be online for a whole night :(

zladuric
2013-11-20, 11:31
Fuck that shit! You CAN join, even if you aren't on the whole night.

daechteSchef
2013-11-22, 08:28
Coffee and Red Bull in stock, Microwave Popcorn bought .... count me in

error: I didnt know that the netherlands had their own time. I always thought they are in GMT+1 like we are! ÂÂ*:)

error.exe
2013-11-22, 10:10
error: I didnt know that the netherlands had their own time. I always thought they are in GMT+1 like we are! Â*:)

Great that you will join me!
About the time, you are right. We are also GMT+1. But just because they're a lot of Dutch members, and not everyone understands the GMT time zones, I keep it nice and simple for them. ÂÂ*:P

error.exe
2013-11-24, 23:25
Others can still participate, but I will not.

DICE decided to hold a 8 day 2x experience event.
If it was only 2 days like before, I would play during the night, but with 8 days its simply not needed.

So I am out, but others can still be in. ÂÂ*:wink: